THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Smartmouth
Smartmouth
how effective is it? I have a meeting in 45 minutes and ned something to help temporarily. its at the store across the street so I wat to try it but need to know if its worth it. I have been using orange listerine but it hasn't helped. please advise soon. thanks.
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Re: Smartmouth
I´m using it and now that i got my tonsils lasered it helps,HappyDays wrote:how effective is it? I have a meeting in 45 minutes and ned something to help temporarily. its at the store across the street so I wat to try it but need to know if its worth it. I have been using orange listerine but it hasn't helped. please advise soon. thanks.
but the best thing i ever tried to get rid of bb for a couple of hours is the aktiv oxigen activated serum from Drkatz, it´s like clo2 in pure form or something like that, it worked great with me and i´m triying to ship some more....
i have been using smartmouth for about 3 months now and its the best thing ive ever tried.
When i clean my tongue properly and use it twice a day i have effective 24 hour relief. No bb at all.
My bb is mostly related to the bacteria on my tongue. Smartmouth stops the bad bacteria from eating protein material (amino acids). No protein, no gas. It will never change or alter population densities of oral bacteria.
When i clean my tongue properly and use it twice a day i have effective 24 hour relief. No bb at all.
My bb is mostly related to the bacteria on my tongue. Smartmouth stops the bad bacteria from eating protein material (amino acids). No protein, no gas. It will never change or alter population densities of oral bacteria.
Being alone where no one else can smell it....BBNO wrote:Elliot: What helps your breath?
Seriously. There is nothing that can help my breath. No matter how I clean my mouth, there is a thick sour tasting mucous that keeps coming up through the throat, that emits a gas everytime I swallow or move my neck back.
The mucous tastes exactly like the odor I have smelled on other people's breath. Those particular people, I have studied, and I can see that whenever they swallow, chew gum, yawn... that rotten gaseuos odor comes out thru the mouth and nose.
It is amazing that doctors have no idea what this stuff is.
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
yeah, it does a little...i´m using it,Larc400 wrote:Where can I order this Smartmouth shit? I'd like to try it, finally, as I have a girl on the go & need some temp relief. Is dry mouth a side-effect, Austuser..?
but i still don´t understand why i am the only one that has experience great relief with that concentrated clo2 from Katz, The Aktivoxigen concentrated serum.
Mi idea is use smartmouth 2 times a day and reinforce with the clo2 when i need it....
(but i still don´t get the clo2)
i suggest you to try this combo
good luck!
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.