Sorry for my English. Thanks in advance for your help.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Does anyone know of any online work that pays between $100 and $200 a month?
Does anyone know of any online work that pays between $100 and $200 a month?
Because of my bad breath, I've developed social anxiety. I can't deal with people, let alone go to a job interview. So I'm unemployed and in debt, looking for some online work. I can do anything, I'd work hard for the amount I mentioned, all day if I had to.
Sorry for my English. Thanks in advance for your help.

Sorry for my English. Thanks in advance for your help.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.