Page 1 of 1
Hi folks
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2022 1:01 am
by Jimi Stein
Please donate. I have not got any donations for more than 6 months. It is tough. Are you better off with Katz site? Get all the info there? Seems like not many people appreciate this site. It can be gone in a second.
Re: Hi folks
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:25 am
by Hejhej
Why can’t you answer our questions then? Answer and then we can donate.
Re: Hi folks
Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2022 5:36 am
by Jimi Stein
which one? the bleacH? Next time the site breaks I will not pay for the repair anymore. I have lots of costs and my web developer is hungry for money. He charges 80 usd per hour.
Re: Hi folks
Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2022 11:21 am
by lanegro
I can’t even post on here but if i could I’d definitely donate

Re: Hi folks
Posted: Sun Oct 16, 2022 4:20 pm
by Jimi Stein
the hosting was $222.38 USD per year.....if the donations are not over this amount in 1 year I will say goodbye to this site....
i am not covering the costs anymore myself. Many here pay thousands for clinics that are rubbish and not help but cant donate for the website
Re: Hi folks
Posted: Tue Oct 18, 2022 10:59 am
by GTFO.BADBREATH
Please figure out a way to donate anonymously. unless i'm mistaken you can't at the moment?
Re: Hi folks
Posted: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:06 am
by Ade
Hey Jimi, I’m keen to donate, but also concerned about PayPal not being anonymous (you’ll see my name/family name or account name). Any chance we could donate via go fund me for example?
Re: Hi folks
Posted: Thu Oct 20, 2022 4:44 pm
by Jimi Stein
Ade wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:06 am
Hey Jimi, I’m keen to donate, but also concerned about PayPal not being anonymous (you’ll see my name/family name or account name). Any chance we could donate via go fund me for example?
why is it a problem if I can see your email adress?
I will not give anybody that info...it is safe with me