THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Hi folks

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Hi folks

Post by Jimi Stein »

Please donate. I have not got any donations for more than 6 months. It is tough. Are you better off with Katz site? Get all the info there? Seems like not many people appreciate this site. It can be gone in a second.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Hejhej
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Tue Aug 30, 2022 6:41 pm

Re: Hi folks

Post by Hejhej »

Why can’t you answer our questions then? Answer and then we can donate.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Hi folks

Post by Jimi Stein »

which one? the bleacH? Next time the site breaks I will not pay for the repair anymore. I have lots of costs and my web developer is hungry for money. He charges 80 usd per hour.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
lanegro
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:25 pm

Re: Hi folks

Post by lanegro »

I can’t even post on here but if i could I’d definitely donate 💁🏽‍♂️
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Hi folks

Post by Jimi Stein »

the hosting was $222.38 USD per year.....if the donations are not over this amount in 1 year I will say goodbye to this site....
i am not covering the costs anymore myself. Many here pay thousands for clinics that are rubbish and not help but cant donate for the website
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
GTFO.BADBREATH
Junior
Posts: 63
Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:06 pm
Gender:

Re: Hi folks

Post by GTFO.BADBREATH »

Please figure out a way to donate anonymously. unless i'm mistaken you can't at the moment?
Ade
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2022 10:04 am

Re: Hi folks

Post by Ade »

Hey Jimi, I’m keen to donate, but also concerned about PayPal not being anonymous (you’ll see my name/family name or account name). Any chance we could donate via go fund me for example?
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Re: Hi folks

Post by Jimi Stein »

Ade wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:06 am Hey Jimi, I’m keen to donate, but also concerned about PayPal not being anonymous (you’ll see my name/family name or account name). Any chance we could donate via go fund me for example?
why is it a problem if I can see your email adress?
I will not give anybody that info...it is safe with me
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗