THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Hi folks
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Hi folks
Please donate. I have not got any donations for more than 6 months. It is tough. Are you better off with Katz site? Get all the info there? Seems like not many people appreciate this site. It can be gone in a second.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Hi folks
Why can’t you answer our questions then? Answer and then we can donate.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Hi folks
which one? the bleacH? Next time the site breaks I will not pay for the repair anymore. I have lots of costs and my web developer is hungry for money. He charges 80 usd per hour.
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Re: Hi folks
I can’t even post on here but if i could I’d definitely donate 
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Hi folks
the hosting was $222.38 USD per year.....if the donations are not over this amount in 1 year I will say goodbye to this site....
i am not covering the costs anymore myself. Many here pay thousands for clinics that are rubbish and not help but cant donate for the website
i am not covering the costs anymore myself. Many here pay thousands for clinics that are rubbish and not help but cant donate for the website
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
-
GTFO.BADBREATH
- Junior
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:06 pm
- Gender:
Re: Hi folks
Please figure out a way to donate anonymously. unless i'm mistaken you can't at the moment?
Re: Hi folks
Hey Jimi, I’m keen to donate, but also concerned about PayPal not being anonymous (you’ll see my name/family name or account name). Any chance we could donate via go fund me for example?
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Re: Hi folks
why is it a problem if I can see your email adress?Ade wrote: Wed Oct 19, 2022 7:06 am Hey Jimi, I’m keen to donate, but also concerned about PayPal not being anonymous (you’ll see my name/family name or account name). Any chance we could donate via go fund me for example?
I will not give anybody that info...it is safe with me
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.