Hello, I have seen an allergyst time ago and I remember that he found that I have Eosinophilic esophagitis, that is a very rare disease 1 from 10.000 people, the disease irritate the esophagus.
Maybe this irritate my esophagus creating PND and result in halitosis.
I have a question for you guys, did you ever made investigations about this allergy to see if you have it?
If most of uș here on the forum have this disease I think this is the cause for our bad breath, because the disease is very rare.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Eosinophilic esophagitis - potential cause of bad breath
-
dangeolgau
- Newbie
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:53 pm
Re: Eosinophilic esophagitis - potential cause of bad breath
"Common symptoms include difficulty swallowing (dysphagia); food getting stuck in the throat (impaction); nausea; vomiting; poor growth; weight loss; stomach pain; poor appetite; and malnutrition".dangeolgau wrote: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:28 pm Hello, I have seen an allergyst time ago and I remember that he found that I have Eosinophilic esophagitis, that is a very rare disease 1 from 10.000 people, the disease irritate the esophagus.
Maybe this irritate my esophagus creating PND and result in halitosis.
I have a question for you guys, did you ever made investigations about this allergy to see if you have it?
If most of uș here on the forum have this disease I think this is the cause for our bad breath, because the disease is very rare.
Do you have any of these? I don't think this is the cause of chronic Halitosis.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.