Eosinophilic esophagitis - potential cause of bad breath
Posted: Sat Nov 05, 2022 6:28 pm
Hello, I have seen an allergyst time ago and I remember that he found that I have Eosinophilic esophagitis, that is a very rare disease 1 from 10.000 people, the disease irritate the esophagus.
Maybe this irritate my esophagus creating PND and result in halitosis.
I have a question for you guys, did you ever made investigations about this allergy to see if you have it?
If most of uș here on the forum have this disease I think this is the cause for our bad breath, because the disease is very rare.
Maybe this irritate my esophagus creating PND and result in halitosis.
I have a question for you guys, did you ever made investigations about this allergy to see if you have it?
If most of uș here on the forum have this disease I think this is the cause for our bad breath, because the disease is very rare.