THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

The fast tract diet -promising-

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Anne2323
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:31 pm

The fast tract diet -promising-

Post by Anne2323 »

This is for people with stomach issues such as IBS, GERD, SIBO etc.

I’m close to getting diagnosed with SIBO and reflux so I’ve been researching treatment options.

So many people have tried the low fodmap diet and failed. I recently found this diet option, the fast tract diet- it seems to work where low fodmap failed.

I won’t start the diet until I have a diagnosis. But many people here have SIBO, so google this diet, do your research about it and give it a try.

Let me know how it goes.
Anne2323
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:31 pm

Re: The fast tract diet -promising-

Post by Anne2323 »

https://youtu.be/JsuZgPaxmog - the doctor who created the diet explaining it
User avatar
Grunge
Junior
Posts: 75
Joined: Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:14 pm
Gender:

Re: The fast tract diet -promising-

Post by Grunge »

Anne2323 wrote: Thu Nov 17, 2022 1:49 pm https://youtu.be/JsuZgPaxmog - the doctor who created the diet explaining it
Thanx for sharing. I believe most of our BB comes from gut issues. Food is not being digested properly, and nutrients aren’t being absorbed properly by our bodies. I believe this because of my tooth erosion. I’ve read that chronic stomach issues or acid reflux can cause your body to seek to cool down the acidity or heat in your stomach by extracting the calcium in your bones, thus the tooth erosion. Man, i envy ppl with nice white, dense teeth.
Please keep us posted with your experience with the fast tract diet.
Life can hold you down when you’re not looking up
Anne2323
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:31 pm

Re: The fast tract diet -promising-

Post by Anne2323 »

I’ll have my diagnosis in less than two weeks. I’ll let you know about the diet.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗