THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Home test for microbiome?
Home test for microbiome?
Has anyone tried any of the home test that checks gut health and determines food intolerances, good and bad bacteria, etc? I think I am going to give one a try and provide periodic updates. I will not disclose which brand I am using because if it turns out to be a scam I don't want anyone else to lose their money.
Re: Home test for microbiome?
I did an intestinal dysbiosis test and it was extremely helpful since I found out my intestine was a mess.
Healing with probiotics helped a lot on my bb
Healing with probiotics helped a lot on my bb
Re: Home test for microbiome?
Can i ask you what you found out in particular?Ali M. wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:40 am I did an intestinal dysbiosis test and it was extremely helpful since I found out my intestine was a mess.
Healing with probiotics helped a lot on my bb
You used a test bought online or you have done It with your medic?
How much has changed? I have same issues as yours in my case acid reflux Is the main symptom.
Re: Home test for microbiome?
Bristle, but it doesn’t do food sensitivities
Re: Home test for microbiome?
Bristle, but it doesn’t do food sensitivities
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.