How come my feces don't smell like sh*t but my breath does? How does this make sence? I guess it means that the problem is mouth microbiome? I've tried everything and I don't know what to believe anymore. Sugar gives me smelly feces and meat gives me poop breath. What a life. Another chistmas i've spent all alone. So depressing. Today I've gone back to eating plant based food. The stence that my mouth produces because of meat is way worse than sugar. Can't believe I've lost all this time being alone and not knowing what information on the internet I should believe. Everything is contradicting. I get gas and bloating when I eat fruits and normal SAD diet.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Make it make SENSE!
Make it make SENSE!
I've been on a diet of mostly meat and veggies since the beginning of this month so that I could celebrate christmas with my family. It did not work. The only thing that worked was that my sibo like problems dissapeared. So no more bloating and smelly gas. My feces did not smell either.
How come my feces don't smell like sh*t but my breath does? How does this make sence? I guess it means that the problem is mouth microbiome? I've tried everything and I don't know what to believe anymore. Sugar gives me smelly feces and meat gives me poop breath. What a life. Another chistmas i've spent all alone. So depressing. Today I've gone back to eating plant based food. The stence that my mouth produces because of meat is way worse than sugar. Can't believe I've lost all this time being alone and not knowing what information on the internet I should believe. Everything is contradicting. I get gas and bloating when I eat fruits and normal SAD diet.](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
How come my feces don't smell like sh*t but my breath does? How does this make sence? I guess it means that the problem is mouth microbiome? I've tried everything and I don't know what to believe anymore. Sugar gives me smelly feces and meat gives me poop breath. What a life. Another chistmas i've spent all alone. So depressing. Today I've gone back to eating plant based food. The stence that my mouth produces because of meat is way worse than sugar. Can't believe I've lost all this time being alone and not knowing what information on the internet I should believe. Everything is contradicting. I get gas and bloating when I eat fruits and normal SAD diet.
Re: Make it make SENSE!
Have you checked yourself for silent reflux?? Its very easy if you go to a trained ENT.
Re: Make it make SENSE!
yeah right!billie wrote: Wed Dec 28, 2022 3:29 pm I've been on a diet of mostly meat and veggies since the beginning of this month so that I could celebrate christmas with my family. It did not work. The only thing that worked was that my sibo like problems dissapeared. So no more bloating and smelly gas. My feces did not smell either.
How come my feces don't smell like sh*t but my breath does? How does this make sence? I guess it means that the problem is mouth microbiome? I've tried everything and I don't know what to believe anymore. Sugar gives me smelly feces and meat gives me poop breath. What a life. Another chistmas i've spent all alone. So depressing. Today I've gone back to eating plant based food. The stence that my mouth produces because of meat is way worse than sugar. Can't believe I've lost all this time being alone and not knowing what information on the internet I should believe. Everything is contradicting. I get gas and bloating when I eat fruits and normal SAD diet.![]()
Let someone else take a sniff of the toilet after you have pooped, and see how they react with odor. lol
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.