THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Can anyone else not smell their breath?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
dm31
Total Newbie
Posts: 10
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:40 pm

Can anyone else not smell their breath?

Post by dm31 »

Hi everyone, just wanted to get everyone else’s opinion on this. Everytime I do the lick test (licking wrist then smelling) I can never smell a thing. I know this isn’t the most reliable test but a few others on here say they can smell their own breath. I’ve never been able to smell my own breath (even if I wear a mask, blow into something etc)

Thanks!!
Uber
Total Newbie
Posts: 8
Joined: Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:18 pm

Re: Can anyone else not smell their breath?

Post by Uber »

I have never been able to smell my own breath.
I think it comes from my gut.
Crazyred91
Newbie
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:42 am
Location: Austria
Gender:

Re: Can anyone else not smell their breath?

Post by Crazyred91 »

Actually i think ppl who can smell their breath got some mental shit going on - your sense gets used to it and you would not be able to smell it...
halley
Newbie
Posts: 21
Joined: Mon Jul 03, 2023 9:53 pm

Re: Can anyone else not smell their breath?

Post by halley »

I smell my breath in the morning, and if the smell of food lingers in my mouth I also know it smells. But other people can smell it better than I can smell it. I would love to have a halitosis meter.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗