My wife told me that and I notice reactions from ppl
Since 2019 experiencing this shit
If it's smells like trash, could be my sinus or is it more gut/stomach related?
Thanks in advance
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
My breath smells like trash
Re: My breath smells like trash
Depends what your other symptoms are.. could be either really
Re: My breath smells like trash
I always have a runny nose and feels like I have something on my throat, but I also noticed that my bad breath can br triggered by what I eat
I tried glutathione+supplements
Wisdom teeth removal
Colon irrigation
Gallbladder cleanse
Re: My breath smells like trash
Your breath smells like trash?
Yeah right! What's new?
Yeah right! What's new?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.