Page 1 of 1

Reddit is full of scammers

Posted: Sun Jul 13, 2025 4:10 am
by Jimi Stein
I dont know who moderates reddit bad breath channel...but it is full of scammy products. Almost every few posts there is bogus story about some fake products, and mods have no idea the posters are lying their asses off just to sell products. You can´t even navigate properly like here and people left this website. I just don´t get it. People try to post here. Not just read. Your privacy is protected. Nobody knows your name. Why you only read and not post on this site? This is the biggest bad breath website with over 55000 posts. That is a goldmine. Try to appreciate it.

Re: Reddit is full of scammers

Posted: Wed Oct 22, 2025 11:38 pm
by StillHopeful
I want to thank you for creating this site, it's amazing truly! But times have changed, going on this site is not convenient. It's 2025, it's easier to use social media apps/discord. We post on the reddit group because it's accessible to more people, even if the reddit page is not perfect, it has helped me a lot.

Re: Reddit is full of scammers

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 3:12 am
by halitsing18
The reason is not everyone knows this site. Everybody is looking for a hope(against hope). they are not caring about privacy or any such thing.The problem is even on this site I cannot say for sure if anyone has been successful in eradicating this difficult disease. I am not sure though as how reddit can help somebody. I am trying to find a solution where my bb can be masked for few hours but now it cannot be for even few min

Re: Reddit is full of scammers

Posted: Thu Oct 23, 2025 3:59 pm
by Jimi Stein
StillHopeful wrote: Wed Oct 22, 2025 11:38 pm I want to thank you for creating this site, it's amazing truly! But times have changed, going on this site is not convenient. It's 2025, it's easier to use social media apps/discord. We post on the reddit group because it's accessible to more people, even if the reddit page is not perfect, it has helped me a lot.
Your reply is really shallow....you don't have to come back here. Enjoy reddit

Re: Reddit is full of scammers

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2025 8:38 pm
by StillHopeful
I always come back because there is good information on this site! It's sad that nobody has been posting on here. Why not create your own bb reddit group and try to bring people back on this site. Scammers will always be a thing in this community unfortunately, there have been some on this site too.

Re: Reddit is full of scammers

Posted: Fri Oct 24, 2025 8:52 pm
by Jimi Stein
StillHopeful wrote: Fri Oct 24, 2025 8:38 pm I always come back because there is good information on this site! It's sad that nobody has been posting on here. Why not create your own bb reddit group and try to bring people back on this site. Scammers will always be a thing in this community unfortunately, there have been some on this site too.
We are pretty good at deleting scam posts....i can say there are no scammers here
i am not bringing anybody here....i made this site for honest discussions but people went to reddit...it is their problem...maybe there are much more scammers there....because scammers here said if they cant post here they will go to reddit...so they did