Page 1 of 1
Going to Israel
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 7:35 pm
by mar11
Hi
I'm finally going to Israel to see finkelstein, I have a appointment with him on Jan 2, I have already booked the flight.
so if anyone else wanna join welcome,
I will try my best to explain the situation to finkelstein. Many of you have been waiting for someone to go and see him, I will let you know all the details, after the consultation.
If it works for me I think it will work for many more.
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:55 pm
by emotional rescue
talk about your lingual tonsils!!!
good luck!!
Posted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 11:16 pm
by Larc400
Yeah, I agree, please ask if there's anything he can do with the laser on the lingual tonsils (that is the area very far back on the tongue, where a lot of bacteria hide, and the stench is terrible for some of us). Good luck with your appointment

Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 11:52 am
by spygirl
Goodluck to you Mar11. I wish you all the best.
I have been wanting to go there but my husband wouldn't let me. He says it's not so safe for women to travel there alone. However, he is also unable to come with me until middle next year. We can't afford Krespi and so he suggests of consulting first with local ENT here re laser cryptolysis.
I would really appreciate it if you can update us after your procedure there. Good luck.
Posted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 12:41 pm
by Jimi Stein
Good one Mar, If it helps you I will be next.
Please takyour camera and make some shots, also record him if you can ..
Good luck

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 9:55 am
by j0n1982
I hope Dr. Finkelstein is the answer to our prayers. I wish nothing but good things for you, Mar11. Good luck, buddy.
It would be great to hear what happens after from you, man. I am sure to hear only great results once your back. I wish I can afford to go with you right now, I am positive I can visit him sometime in the future though.
May I ask how much do you need to save to get help from Dr Finkelstein? Peso to Dollar exchange rate is quite steep but I'm willing to save for that amount no matter how long it will take. I orignally planned to save to visit Dr. Dailley, but I guess Israel is the place to go for us now.

Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:55 am
by Jimi Stein
j0n1982 wrote:I hope Dr. Finkelstein is the answer to our prayers. I wish nothing but good things for you, Mar11. Good luck, buddy.
It would be great to hear what happens after from you, man. I am sure to hear only great results once your back. I wish I can afford to go with you right now, I am positive I can visit him sometime in the future though.
May I ask how much do you need to save to get help from Dr Finkelstein? Peso to Dollar exchange rate is quite steep but I'm willing to save for that amount no matter how long it will take. I orignally planned to save to visit Dr. Dailley, but I guess Israel is the place to go for us now.

Dr Dailley, you mean Dailley the ugly cheating motherfucker that I would like to punch in his ****ing head because he is living on our misery and lying to patients and chating them .
You mean that Dailley, that greedy pig?
I hope that is a typo?
Posted: Fri Dec 21, 2007 10:59 am
by Jimi Stein
I am not saying that Finkelstein is th best, but we dont know, he claims, he seems sincere and prepared to help.
We have to put Daillye out of business, why dont you just buy the mouthwash and try, he is not doing anything else.
Btw he is a ****ing dentist, and Fenkelstein is a oral throat, ear doctor, so we have better chances with him for sure.
But if it does not work we will look for another solution. We already know that Halitomafia will not help us.
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:10 pm
by spygirl
Dr. Finkelstein says that 50% of his subjects require only one treatment, while the rest may need 2 or 3 max. Just curious. What does he do on the 2nd or 3rd treatment? Does he use laser again? And how long does it take for him to analyze whether you need another treatment after your first?
The reason I ask is to see whether I can meet the budget required to see him in the worst scenario.
Posted: Mon Dec 24, 2007 2:32 pm
by Jimi Stein
I will go next and a gus should share appartment or something
yes he does the laser again
Posted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 10:48 am
by spygirl
Then if all ent's can do is what finkelstein does for 1st treatment only, filkenstein must be really extremely good. Just wondering what he lasers on the second or third treatments, if he already performed the cryptolysis on the first one.
Posted: Thu Dec 27, 2007 2:21 pm
by j0n1982
Mar, pls let us know exactly how much was your budget, expenses etc... I'd greatly appreciate that. Also I wish you can give us a detailed account of your experience in Israel.