
.. What I'm going to present here is pure speculation, but on the front of that tube, it says:
"SULFUR RESOURCINOL ACNE MEDICATION"
.. I don't really have acne as most know it, but I used to have patches of mild acne on my chest, shoulders, and back. I put this all over those areas for.. hm.. probably over a year.. It cleared up and I rarely have to deal with a little bit on my shoulders or back every now and then.
My question is, could this product have somehow affected my body to have a sulfur smell? It says on the back "Do not use on large areas of the body" .... I would often cover my whole chest and shoulders in the stuff... I really should have heeded the warning.. but do you think there's any connection here? Maybe having used it every night for about a year, it built up in my body somehow and is haunting me to this day?
I don't use this very often anymore.. haven't in awhile.. but I have the sewer smell everyday.. Did the skin soak it up and now it's coming out from the inside of me, even after not using the product in a while?
It doesn't end there.. I started checking other products while in the shower... it appears that almost all body cleansing products.. even toothpaste includes ingredients starting or including "SULF" .. such as "Sodium Laureth Sulfate", "Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate", "Sodium Lauryl Sulfate" .. Do most of the products we use each day on our bodies include sulfur or some form of it?
That acne medication is "8% Sulfur"!
Needless to say, I'm not using this acne stuff anymore.. Next time I need soap or whatnot, I might try to find somehting that doesn't have 'Sulf-something' as an ingredient, though I'm probably exaggerating the possibility here.
It's just a thought that occurred to me that may have no validity to it at all.. opinions? thoughts? more products with sulfur in them?
