THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Sour taste or smell?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
j0n1982
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:31 am

Sour taste or smell?

Post by j0n1982 »

I'd like to ask if a somewhat 'sour' taste or smell is common here? I notice this all the time, I am sure this is related to an H condition. Please share if you have this kind of taste also?

I have heard of a metallic smell or taste, but I am not sure what exactly is that. Can anyone explain that to me please?
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗