Your Email Address:

First Name:

I know what is the cause of bb

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
tdonline

Post by tdonline »

Two ENTs told me I had acid reflux. They looked down my throat and said I had all the classic symptoms. One of them said that the bad breath was when I was refluxing acid. It makes sense because I do not have bad breath 24/7. I can talk to people normally and I have had people tell me I DO NOT have bad breath. Then bam, after eating or when I have an empty stomach, I see people turning away, rubbing their noses and conversations stopping. And sometimes it's so bad even I can smell it. I used to wonder if it was the other person...but it's happened so often over the past 3 years, that I know it's me.

On the other hand, I went to a GI doctor, had all the acid reflux tests done and everything came out "normal". So go figure...

OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Then shouldnt bb be gone after brushing and rinsing after all it does kill bacteria. Then after eating it must be very bad
DK3790
Junior

Post by DK3790 »

Jimi, when you eat do you:
feel full very quickly
have trouble swallowing food
burp alot
when you drink liquids you feel like you're gunna throw up?
throw up?

in general do you:
burp alot throughout the day
have a bitter taste in your mouth
occassionally burp and small food particles come in to your mouth?

I have all of these and it's definitely acid reflux.
Larc400
God

Post by Larc400 »

I wake up almost every night feeling like I'm gonna throw up. I sit up, and it disappears. I guess it must be reflux. But I did a gastroscopy a few weeks ago and everything looked okay. Go figure :oops:
j0n1982
Junior

Post by j0n1982 »

I disagree with the acid reflux. I have had H for a long time now, I am sure this is caused by something in the mouth/throat area.

I had a good friend back in highschool who used to sympathize with me. There were moments when I would get mocked bec of my BB, then he comes in does this stomach action and burp something offesive just so he can say he has BB too.

Everyone would laugh, but still mine sticks his instantaneous BB wont.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic