Your Email Address:

First Name:

Body odor when wet, smells similar to breath ?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
captain_cooch

Body odor when wet, smells similar to breath ?

Post by captain_cooch »

Hi,

I noticed that when my body temperature is high (if I have been working outside but not necessarily sweating) and if i come inside and wash my hands with warm soap water they (my hands/arms) smell musty-- pretty much how my breath smells. It also happens in the summertime if i've been outside playing basketball and I go in a pool. It seems to be the strongest when my skin is wet.

I normally do not smell this when i am dry. When I sweat sometimes I can smell it --just a moldy assy smell. The strange thing is that my armpits do not smell like this.

Also, after I brush in the morning or at night, my mouth feels clean but if i move the air from my throat to my nose, it always smells musty like feta cheese or something.

I have been on antifungals (nystatin) for a month now and it has helped my reflux symptoms but that's about it.

But I have read that if this is the true problem, it can take 2-6 months to see results.

I am thinking since the smell from my body when wet is similar to my breath that maybe I should steer towards a detox and continue with the candida plan to rid my body of the fungus.

Any thoughts or similar experiences

prey
Junior

Post by prey »

hello
i experience this too,but i always thought it was normal because when you sweat its normal to smell,i dont know :|

bye
ThisSucks
Junior

Post by ThisSucks »

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic