Your Email Address:

First Name:

Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Berry
Total Newbie

Post by Berry »

Hi KeepTrying,

I just tried asking my doctor for metronidazole after reading this thread, and she wouldn't give it to me.

I then came across a guy selling flagyl 250 mg for pigeons on ebay UK, but looking at his feedback I think he has to say that.

Please look at the link below and tell me what you think.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FLAGYL-BEST-CANKE ... _500wt_924

KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

Hey Berry,

Sorry your doctor wouldn't give you Metronidazole. I'm not surprised though... Why are doctor's so reluctant to help bad breath sufferers! :x

About the ebay link, I have no idea mate. If you want to try it be my guest. But it's still a bit expensive. I can get Metronidazole for cheaper in Thailand. Even with the shipping costs added in, I can still get it cheaper.....
halitosisux

Post by halitosisux »

On the subject of hypochlorhydria and something I found by chance reading on wikipedia:-

"Protein attracts water and plays an important role in water balance. In cases of severe protein deficiency, the blood may not contain enough protein to attract water from the tissue spaces back into the capillaries. This is why pictures of starving people in the third world often show an enlarged abdomen. The abdomen is swollen with edema or water retention caused by the lack of protein in their diet."

If a person is not producing enough acid to break down protein in the stomach, this would surely lead to a degree of protein deficiency. And eating more protein will make no difference. Most people on here reported being underweight no matter how much food they eat, though they have stated that they have a distended abdomen. There could be a connection here.

Lots of people say they suffer with tiredness too, and this might be the effect on the muscles.
ac10

Post by ac10 »

u sound like a very knowledgeable person. It seems like you put alot of thought and research in your theories before you post any of it up. I'am convinced you wont purposely try to mislead anyone. I'am willing to try anything you suggest in helping me conquer my bb. I'll tell you more about myself and how I got BB pending any response o this message. Thank You
ac10

Post by ac10 »

my last post about the knowledgeable person was for keeptrying09
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

My flagyl and biozole should be arriving today. I'm going to take both for the full course and report any findings on here. I'm a little apprehensive (moreso for the flagyl) but will take probiotics and eat a no candida diet along with it so hopefully I don't end up with too many side effects.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Can someone who ordered the flagyl and biozole who took them at the same time tell me how you took them together. KeepTrying's on vacation till the 14th and I want to start them this weekend. Should I take them together? How many times a day do you take the flagyl and do you have to take them with food?

Thanks.
DrMel

Post by DrMel »

I am also waiting on my pills from KT. This is KT himself written in an email to me;

"Also, about taking the medicine, for the Fluconazole you just take 1 capsule per day. For the Metronidazole, the recommended dose is 3 tablets per day with food (one at breakfast, lunch, and dinner.)"

Hope it helps for you.
hopeful
Master

Post by hopeful »

Thank you so much! So based on what I was sent, I should take the flagyl (30 caps) for 10 days and the biozole for 14 days (14 caps)?
DrMel

Post by DrMel »

Exactly, hope it goes well for you now :)
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

KeepTrying09 wrote:Hey Berry,

Sorry your doctor wouldn't give you Metronidazole. I'm not surprised though... Why are doctor's so reluctant to help bad breath sufferers! :x

About the ebay link, I have no idea mate. If you want to try it be my guest. But it's still a bit expensive. I can get Metronidazole for cheaper in Thailand. Even with the shipping costs added in, I can still get it cheaper.....
Can you please tell us how much are you charging for medicine? I want to know what is going on my site, until now many people are trying it, it has side effects for sure, I am not even sure if this is legal. At last I will have to take responsibility about this stuff if somebody dies or gets ill.

I think we are playing with fire here, and we should not. Keeptryting I want to know how much are you selling this stuff, are you taking any commission, is this only your way to help people or also to earn?

Please as an owner of this site I want a reply.

Also you could give me your phone, we live in same city, and you avoid meeting me. So strange!!
caramiamine98
Advanced

Post by caramiamine98 »

I should mention that I got my prescription for Metronidazole from my doctor. I didn’t get it from KT. Maybe I just got a bad batch or something...
KeepTrying09
Sheriff

Post by KeepTrying09 »

hopeful wrote:Can someone who ordered the flagyl and biozole who took them at the same time tell me how you took them together. KeepTrying's on vacation till the 14th and I want to start them this weekend. Should I take them together? How many times a day do you take the flagyl and do you have to take them with food?

Thanks.
Hey Hopeful. Sorry I missed your question. I just got back from vacation today. Dr. Mel answered your question appropriately though (thanks Dr. Mel :)). Let me know if you have anymore questions. As always I'm happy to help.
Jimi wrote:Can you please tell us how much are you charging for medicine? I want to know what is going on my site, until now many people are trying it, it has side effects for sure, I am not even sure if this is legal. At last I will have to take responsibility about this stuff if somebody dies or gets ill.

I think we are playing with fire here, and we should not. Keeptryting I want to know how much are you selling this stuff, are you taking any commission, is this only your way to help people or also to earn?

Please as an owner of this site I want a reply.

Also you could give me your phone, we live in same city, and you avoid meeting me. So strange!!
Hey Jimi,

I actually agree with you 100% that you have the right to know what is going on on your website. I also completely understand your concern about being held responsible for whatever goes on on your website.

If you feel uncomfortable with what I am doing here Jimi, just tell me and I will stop immediately.
DrMel

Post by DrMel »

Jimi, why are you so negative all the time? Keeptrying09 is a good man who tries to help people here. We are all adults, we can take decisions if we want to try drugs or not. Stop scare away all the helpful people in here!
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
United States of America

Post by Jimi Stein »

So tell me, are you earning through these people or you just want to help.

I am not sure if this is legal for god sake. You can not just give drugs to somebody you are not a doctor!!!

This looks shady to me.

And whenever I ask you for more info you just revert the question completely. Again we are turning in circles, this time is not vitamin C, it is a powerful drug.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic