THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by Sara
Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has bad breath caused you to have severe paranoia?
Replies: 12
Views: 7045

sadlady, find-a-cure, be careful of believing your ears. When you're in a hypersensitive state, it's easy to misinterpret words, and of course particularly whispers. If you've reached the point where you think you're getting paranoid, do seek professional assistance, or ask family members openly ...
by Sara
Fri Apr 17, 2009 11:26 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone from Australia?
Replies: 4
Views: 1346

Yes - southern New South Wales ...
by Sara
Thu Apr 16, 2009 1:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Fresh Breath All Day at Last
Replies: 152
Views: 73774

Hi searching,

my regime is similar to yours - I have to be rigorous, every single day, which means that my source of bacteria is still there - and I haven't fully identified it. I just keep the numbers low enough that, other than first thing in the morning, my breath is normal. Not super-fresh ...
by Sara
Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:05 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: forum losing appeal to those with genuine bad breath?
Replies: 71
Views: 24693

Drastic, I think the "chat room" is an ad of some kind. I don't think it is anything to do with the board!
by Sara
Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How many have tried going off wheat-gluten?
Replies: 7
Views: 5447

I agree, it could well be that allergies cause PND - my PND gets much worse when I eat dairy and wheat ... and I guess that would contribute to BB ...
by Sara
Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:30 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Sinus Problems?
Replies: 5
Views: 2418

Re: Sinus Problems?

http://www.medhelp.org/user_journals/show/2322

I found this for people with sinus problems...and for some odd reason it also took away my PND that I got from putting a home-made, non-professional quantity of salt water up my nose after performing the Flip Turn method for 4 days...tell me what you ...
by Sara
Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:00 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cant wait till I die
Replies: 14
Views: 5451

Hello Sara,
I really like your post but am wondering if one can have the time to do all that yoy wrote. I have never heard about Amosan. What is it and where can I get it.
Thanks

Hi crazybb,

It's sort of a matter of prioritising, isn't it? If BB is affecting the rest of my life, it makes sense ...
by Sara
Sun Apr 12, 2009 3:03 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cant wait till I die
Replies: 14
Views: 5451

Full-on strategy for One-Day

Oneday, don't add to the problem by freaking out - it could dry your mouth or do other things to add to the problem.

What is your regime? Can you post it? That way people can advise you.

OK, now, Oneday, turn into SevenDay for a week.

Even if you have chronic tonsillitis you should be able to ...
by Sara
Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:40 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Anyone Out There?? PARTICIPATE "Don't be lazy"
Replies: 21
Views: 10120

Hal, people looking, I looked for the survey on the left and then found it at the top and on the right - survey results only on the left I think ...

cheers

Sara2
by Sara
Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:35 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: link between soy consumption and bad breath?
Replies: 4
Views: 6121

link between soy consumption and bad breath?

Hi everyone,

I eat a lot of soy and drink soymilk - and have really awful breath with a "sweet" tinge. Truly awful, rank breath - colleagues cover their mouths and move away from me! I've been told soy consumption might be part of the problem.

My regime is as follows: salt water gargle eight ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗