THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 15 matches
- Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: so, i have been given antibiotics
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1241
the thing with antibiotics is they kill off all bacteria both good and bad... if you are going to take them make sure you take them religiously and finish them all.. because if it doesnt eliminate the bacteria that may be causing the odor, it will most likely become immune to antibiotic. take as ...
- Thu May 28, 2009 9:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anti-anxiety or Anti-depressants
- Replies: 11
- Views: 5394
I used to take Xanax , Klonopin all the time before work. It made things a lot easier, even though I knew my breath was just the same. I'll admit I liked the slight euphoria from them. I'd definitely choose it over anti-depressants, my anatomy teacher made me not want to try those ever (something ...
- Thu May 28, 2009 8:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: FANGOCUR NATURAL REMEMDY TO ELIMINATE BB??
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4348
- Wed May 27, 2009 11:15 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chronic Halitosis=infection in our body
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1764
- Sun May 24, 2009 10:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Chronic Halitosis=infection in our body
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1764
been reading a lot of stuff over at curezone.com forums and have come across a few people who cured themselves after killing off ringworm, and general system cleansing. One lady's husband did threse things: stop coffee, liver flush, parasite and bowel cleanse then his BB was gone. I'm not sure this ...
- Tue May 19, 2009 5:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible natural remedies
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5137
I learned from curezone website that one of the causes of bb is tapeworm infection. So I follow the advices on how to cure this infection/kill the tapeworm. I took COQ10 and fish oil and eat a lot of raw pineapple, papaya, pumpkin seed, garlic and cayenne pepper. So far this formula has been very ...
- Tue May 19, 2009 12:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Oil pulling
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1648
- Tue May 19, 2009 12:37 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Possible natural remedies
- Replies: 7
- Views: 5137
I recently found earthclinic site over the weekend and decided to give some of those things a go...
what I'm doing is the apple cider vinegar (2 tablespoons + 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda) in a tall glass of water twice a day, 5 days out the week. It's too soon to tell anything I'm barely on day 3 ...
what I'm doing is the apple cider vinegar (2 tablespoons + 1/4 teaspoon of baking soda) in a tall glass of water twice a day, 5 days out the week. It's too soon to tell anything I'm barely on day 3 ...
- Tue May 19, 2009 12:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Candida
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3526
here you go....wnaysha wrote:seeviper,
I have never heard of it before, how do u do the test?
http://healthandlight.com/candidatest.htm
- Sun May 17, 2009 4:18 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Candida
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3526
question about Candida... there is a supposed at-home test you can do where you fill a cup with water first thing in the morning before drinking/eating and spit in it. you then watch the saliva every 15 minutes for an hour to see what it does. i did the test and it confirmed I have candida but I'm ...
- Sat May 09, 2009 11:28 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: my possible causes. need advice? +chlorophyll
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1620
saw the doctor a couple days ago , about my sinuses, and came out of there with Nasonex and Zyrtec-D. Not really what I was looking for but hey it might do the trick. She said I didn't have any sinus infection becuz I was not experiencing any pain or fevers. I thought I had em due to clogged sinuses ...
- Thu May 07, 2009 8:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: my possible causes. need advice? +chlorophyll
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1620
- Thu May 07, 2009 7:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Saliva
- Replies: 10
- Views: 3198
- Thu May 07, 2009 7:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: ON THE VERGE OF INSANITY..MUST READ!
- Replies: 30
- Views: 11291
- Mon May 04, 2009 9:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: my possible causes. need advice? +chlorophyll
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1620
my possible causes. need advice? +chlorophyll
hi first-time poster here... im a sufferer for about 5 years. anyway... my dentist and orthodontist say my teeth& gums are great. so i scratch that off my list. i have my tonsils (had tonsil stones a couple years back but have not coughed one up/seen one since). my wisdom teeth are gone. i read a ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.