THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 18 matches

by captain_cooch
Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
Replies: 26
Views: 9883

Musiclady,

For salad dressing you could try avocado / olive oil / sea salt put in food processor or blender. Just randomly thought of that but I bet it would be tasty. How is your diet going ?



I just emailed the dude who made the thread asking if he had bb too or just bo. Will update if he ...
by captain_cooch
Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:50 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Eliminating BB with nutrition (short vid)
Replies: 0
Views: 972

Eliminating BB with nutrition (short vid)

Just a short clip.. Simple ideas but they make a lot of sense.

http://www.ehow.com/video_4983147_elimi ... ition.html
by captain_cooch
Sun Jul 26, 2009 1:04 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10369

Hi SL,

I remember the South beach diet from the late 90's but I never really knew much about it. I think I will google it now that you've brought it up.. there must be some good meal ideas on it.

We should definitely keep tabs on each other... I think it will help both of us get motivated to ...
by captain_cooch
Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:32 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10369

Hi Captain & ithurts

Just wondering how your diet and BB is doing? What do you guys mainly eat and snack on, particular for breakfast?

Thanks again :)

Hi SL

I have fallen off the diet a bit.. well not entirely. Basically I have been drinking on the weekends which I am not happy with myself ...
by captain_cooch
Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10369

S&L--

The chicken was organic but I think I may have left it in the fridge too long... cause it was slimy when i rinsed it. But i was starving so I ate it anyway... probably not the smartest thing :oops:
by captain_cooch
Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:41 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10369

fedenon wrote:captain:

you eat less salt than before?
I would say yes. Only because I don't eat any processed foods anymore. I've stayed away from those for about 3 months now. But for the candida diet, sea salt is a safe food to eat just not in excess.
by captain_cooch
Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:09 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy's post inspired me...
Replies: 26
Views: 9883

This guy's post inspired me...

http://curezone.com/forums/am.asp?i=1118579

Posted in the "body odor" section, but I think all of this stuff is related. I think too many of us here may be fixated on "fast cures". This guy is on to something...

Inspiration for me anyway to keep plugging away on the candida diet.
by captain_cooch
Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10369

Hi S&L,

Yes, there are definitely conflicting opinions on the candida safe foods list... especially if you get your info online. I was actually doing quite well on the "hybrid" diet I was on, considering I was eating corn chips, oatmeal, unlimited meats... etc...--well my tongue was the #1 ...
by captain_cooch
Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:18 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Conditioning yourself to expect& deal withnegative commn
Replies: 1
Views: 1142

Conditioning yourself to expect& deal withnegative commn

So I went to a baseball game with work tonight. I almost bailed out b/c of my social anxiety due to my bb. I actually had a great time and it felt great to socialize and just do something new. (not gonna lie took a xanax &they had an open bar) --so i was "socially liquidated".... why not.. that's ...
by captain_cooch
Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:17 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Good read (colon health) & meat eating re: bb
Replies: 4
Views: 2474

Good read (colon health) & meat eating re: bb

This person goes off subject a bit but I found the article interesting.


http://www.dherbs.com/articles/halitosis-66.html
by captain_cooch
Wed Jun 17, 2009 2:05 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dating and bb
Replies: 20
Views: 8517

Hank, I think you are spot on with this. Before I knew I had bb (or knew & didn't care) I was so happy, had a HUGE social circle, a g/f and many females interested. Most of the people I know nowadays would NEVER believe me if I told them how I used to be. I am such a different person now.

Because ...
by captain_cooch
Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:58 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: SOBE lifewater with Purevia safe for candida and tasty too
Replies: 0
Views: 1483

SOBE lifewater with Purevia safe for candida and tasty too

Went to the corner store late tonight waiting for the ambien to kick in and I found these Sobe lifewater drinks.. they were 2 for 2$.

Since I am on the candida diet this is really sweet. I was just going to get a plain water but this stuff turned out to be pretty damn delisious, especially since i ...
by captain_cooch
Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Going on a date now that I'm bb free. But GAH my nerves!!
Replies: 4
Views: 2363

Sounds kind of like the ugly duckling syndrome when a person has such low confidence growing up, then they turn really hot and stay humble. I think it will take time to reprogram your brain and to rebuild confidence again.

I hope I have your same dilemma soon.

Have fun!
by captain_cooch
Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10369

thf--

Yeah my diet is a little bit hybrid. I've tried what you are doing a few times and I found it too hard to do and wound up basically starving myself and losing too much weight. So I figure it may take longer to get results but by being a tad more lenient I know I will not wind up cheating or ...
by captain_cooch
Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet
Replies: 15
Views: 10369

Tongue pics before & after candida/ gluten free diet

So I found out that I have yeast overgrowth and I also have a gluten allergy. I started a Candida / gluten free diet 2 weeks ago (although I have been eating corn chips for a snack & oatmeal w/ stevia & cinnamon in morning) but no yeast, absolutely no sugar, no white flour, wheat, gluten.. alcohol ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗