THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 118 matches

by exume
Mon Jul 26, 2021 7:36 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 11 years still the same
Replies: 2
Views: 1608
Gender:

11 years still the same

](*,) I joined this site 11 years ago now I'm 28 no longer care I've accepted spent hundreds on products and dentists over the years but all I can say is sometimes you cant control certain things I will no longer let this problem affect me
by exume
Sat Sep 01, 2018 5:03 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Life_Goes_On Updates
Replies: 46
Views: 29357
Gender:

Re: Life_Goes_On Updates

How old are u and I've suffered with this since high school but I'm almost 30 in 5 more years I talk to girls I like sometimes Inger a phone number but I learned to accept myself
by exume
Tue Aug 23, 2016 4:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Its been 8 years
Replies: 1
Views: 1125
Gender:

Its been 8 years

](*,) my bb started age 15 told smells like feces 23 now still the same and i still keep up to date with dental hygiene got a dental cleaning yesterday but oh well
by exume
Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: mesterbation and bb!
Replies: 38
Views: 13315
Gender:

Bb

Yes you are right my breath feels stronger after masturbation and i do think masturbation messes with digestion
by exume
Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: ENT or Dentist in NJ
Replies: 1
Views: 1383
Gender:

Bb

Nope dont bother i spent 750 for my dentist deep gum cleaning no help this bb thing is beyond teeth
by exume
Sat Jun 20, 2015 6:17 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Whats the point in living anymore?
Replies: 13
Views: 24899
Gender:

bb

youll be alright some people have worse problems than us im in college now and i get girls phone numbers sometimes but just find a motivator
by exume
Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK
Replies: 14
Views: 3676
Gender:

ca

somethinstinks wrote:Just curious as to how you guys know your breath has a fecal odor?
because people say it all the time
by exume
Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK
Replies: 14
Views: 3676
Gender:

Re: I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK

diet was mostly dairy but i consume eat it was once in a while
by exume
Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK
Replies: 14
Views: 3676
Gender:

I joined this site 4 years ago and still STINK

sadly this bb is still here but i no longer care just living my life this started at age 15 im 21 now STAY STRONG people my breath has a fecal odor :|
by exume
Fri Jul 05, 2013 12:20 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Smart mouth product not working
Replies: 2
Views: 1742
Gender:

bb

that green mouthwash is the same as the 99 cent one just a fancy bottle
by exume
Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:36 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Smart mouth product not working
Replies: 2
Views: 1742
Gender:

Smart mouth product not working

ive had bb since age 15 i bought smart mouthlast week i still have nasty shit breath Dont waste your money ](*,)
by exume
Wed Mar 27, 2013 1:17 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: losing my mind. feeling hopeless and alone.
Replies: 8
Views: 4440
Gender:

bb

same problem but im a guy and my breath been smelling like shit since i was 15 im 19 too but i just accepted my self
by exume
Wed Aug 22, 2012 1:49 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: How curable does my BB sound?
Replies: 2
Views: 1692
Gender:

bb

same problem with me same breath stop eating dairy especially cheese i have gastritis and cheese made me have severe stomach pain lasting for days had to go to the er ive had fecal since 14 still the same :(
by exume
Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Why parents can't smell us?
Replies: 5
Views: 2555
Gender:

bb

they can their lying all noses can smell
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗