THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 479 matches

by hopelessone
Tue Nov 26, 2024 3:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 9 years of Halitosis
Replies: 17
Views: 40219

Re: 9 years of Halitosis

Praying for you, and me too. (((hug)))
by hopelessone
Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:31 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Job ideas for severe halitosis suferers
Replies: 77
Views: 40803

Re: Job ideas for severe halitosis suferers

I'm kinda' late getting back to this thread, but great suggestions.
by hopelessone
Tue Oct 31, 2023 2:18 am
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Hmmmmmmmm.....
Replies: 13
Views: 25672

Re: Hmmmmmmmm.....



Hmmmmmmm........

Not much venting on this site...why IS that?

We deal with WAAAAAY too much, day to day, 24-7, with issues that are literally out of our control, misunderstood, and treated like lepers, and there's no VENTING??!! Say what??!!

Speak yer mind.....speak up.....get it off yer ...
by hopelessone
Sat May 11, 2019 8:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has anyone tried Detoxic?
Replies: 6
Views: 3095

Re: Has anyone tried Detoxic?

Never heard of it. Are there any reviews about it?
by hopelessone
Sat May 11, 2019 8:00 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My personal story. (In desperate need of advice)!!
Replies: 20
Views: 8765

Re: My personal story. (In desperate need of advice)!!

I'm sorry Rhino. I have no clue, just as I have no clue why I'm plagued with this malady. I can relate, except that I cannot smell my own bad breath.
by hopelessone
Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:02 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Breath products for pets
Replies: 3
Views: 14511

Re: Breath products for pets


Has anyone tried breath products for pets? I came across a few like the below that actually may have potential but don't know if these would contain substances that may be harmful to humans. If you can get a dog ( who's teeth are in terrible condition) to smell relatively decent that's quite an ...
by hopelessone
Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:33 pm
Forum: OTHER
Topic: We will be powerful beyond measure?
Replies: 1
Views: 18065

Re: We will be powerful beyond measure?


Feeling that I might be reaching the end of my BB nightmare, I thought I should write on the spiritual aspect of this painful experience. Imagine this: No one has been through as much hardship as people with chronic BB and BO problems. The truly sick people, those in wheelchairs etc. at least get ...
by hopelessone
Mon Apr 22, 2019 5:22 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Gah!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 17034

Re: Gah!!!

Gluten-free wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:26 pm Nobody will understand you. I have the same issue. That's what happen when people are selfish.
THERE'S the truth. NOBODY does. It's like being an alien, and not part of the human race.
by hopelessone
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:26 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Hmmmmmmmm.....
Replies: 13
Views: 25672

Re: Hmmmmmmmm.....

I wonder if bad breath could be considered a "deadly weapon"?
by hopelessone
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:24 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Hmmmmmmmm.....
Replies: 13
Views: 25672

Re: Hmmmmmmmm.....

I remember reading a joke on this site a while back that had something to do with a robber in a bank, who tied up a woman and gagged her mouth with tape, and he had such bad breath she vomited....
by hopelessone
Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:20 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Hmmmmmmmm.....
Replies: 13
Views: 25672

Re: Hmmmmmmmm.....

i KNOW, right???!!!
by hopelessone
Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad Breath HERO's _ Eradicating What almost ruin my life for the Past 10 Year's!
Replies: 8
Views: 6734

Re: Bad Breath HERO's _ Eradicating What almost ruin my life for the Past 10 Year's!


Hello badbreath halitosis forum, it's mean a while since a started up a new thread like this one.

This is not one of those cock & bull story b/c i'm going straight to the point.

I can't believe this myself, that i'm eradicating series of these vsc bacteria's from my system in less than 30 days ...
by hopelessone
Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:32 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: Gah!!!
Replies: 3
Views: 17034

Re: Gah!!!

](*,)
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗