THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Mon Nov 29, 2010 12:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My experience with a homeopathic doctor.
- Replies: 11
- Views: 4253
- Sat Oct 23, 2010 11:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Suggestions...
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1292
Suggestions...
One thing I have never considered being the cause of my bad breath is PND - however I am now starting to think perhaps it is... If I list my reaosns why can anyone shed any light on whether they think it is? and where the best place to start to try and help it is..
-When brushing teeth have a never ...
-When brushing teeth have a never ...
- Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:35 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Advice?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1047
Advice?
Hey guys! I need some advice.
I'm going to go to the dentist for the first time about my bad breath! I've had it for 7 years now and i've always just been too embarrassed to go.
But I feel like if I say that to them they will think my breath cant be that bad if I have never said anything!! but it ...
I'm going to go to the dentist for the first time about my bad breath! I've had it for 7 years now and i've always just been too embarrassed to go.
But I feel like if I say that to them they will think my breath cant be that bad if I have never said anything!! but it ...
- Sun Sep 20, 2009 3:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: anybody trying golden seal?
- Replies: 82
- Views: 47212
woahhh.
wow thats alot of crap to have to do...... alot.
- Sat Sep 19, 2009 2:24 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: it's still working
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1316
..
hmm I don't trust BB reports...
post it here and I might try it.. try get me to dowload it? i smell Scam.
post it here and I might try it.. try get me to dowload it? i smell Scam.
- Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: :( Help.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2757
-
I don't think there is any of those in my city at all !! maybe somewhere else in Australia... ah well.
- Wed Sep 09, 2009 8:19 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: RAW FOOD DIET
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1090
RAW FOOD DIET
Hi everyone,
Im starting the raw food diet today as I have heard it works really well.
I was wondering if anyone else out there wants to try it? or is doing it at the moment? and wants to do it together. exhchange what we're eating and help to motivate each other?
I'm not going at it 100% yet ...
Im starting the raw food diet today as I have heard it works really well.
I was wondering if anyone else out there wants to try it? or is doing it at the moment? and wants to do it together. exhchange what we're eating and help to motivate each other?
I'm not going at it 100% yet ...
- Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: :( Help.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2757
- Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:45 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: :( Help.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2757
- Mon Sep 07, 2009 1:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: :( Help.
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2757
:( Help.
SORRY ITS LONG BUT I BEG YOU - PLEASEE READ.
Hey guys. Im a newbie to this site and i'd just like to share my story and see if anyone can shed any light on my situation at all.. any input would be greatly appreciated.
when I was 13 i noticed i had bad breath ( i cant remember exactly what happend ...
Hey guys. Im a newbie to this site and i'd just like to share my story and see if anyone can shed any light on my situation at all.. any input would be greatly appreciated.
when I was 13 i noticed i had bad breath ( i cant remember exactly what happend ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.