THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 8 matches

by imu
Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Want to share my endoscopy video and reports
Replies: 1
Views: 947

Want to share my endoscopy video and reports

Hi Friends,

Recently I have visted an ENT specialist and gastroenterologist , got my Endscopy done. I want to share the videos and report with you all.
How can I upload these files in this website? Please guide me.


************************My history************************
Tonsillectomy - Check ...
by imu
Sat Jan 18, 2014 9:26 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My symptoms
Replies: 2
Views: 2477

My symptoms

Physically I am very very fit. I was very good in athletics.
Tonsillectomy - Checked and clear
Sinus CT Scan - All Clear – Checked and clear
Dentist Examination - "Gums very good" – Checked and found in very very good condition
Upper GI tract Endoscopy - Check - H Pylori Negative
Post nasal Drop ...
by imu
Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:28 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: want to help with my story
Replies: 6
Views: 3953

I also agree with you. I strongly feel that BB (Chronic) is not because of dental hygiene problem, not originates from mouth and originates from Lungs or Vocal cord area.

I have serious halitosis issue but yet my mouth is also meticulously clean. I clean, rinse, scrub, gargle and floss numerous ...
by imu
Sat Dec 07, 2013 8:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A little questionare
Replies: 15
Views: 7043

1) tonsillectomy operation was made _5_ years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since _10_Years when surgical operation was made
3) My halitosis is not healed after surgical operation - Not healed

My doc said that removing tonsils won't help my BB but, i asked her to remove them anyway ...
by imu
Mon Oct 14, 2013 4:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted today
Replies: 27
Views: 9277

I am sure that BB is not originating from tongue & sinuses.
by imu
Sat Oct 05, 2013 10:22 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think BB originates from Vocal cords area or stomach or
Replies: 0
Views: 880

I think BB originates from Vocal cords area or stomach or

I brush my teeth twice a day. I floss my teeth before brushing tooth pick (Y-shaped). everyday when cleaning between last two teeth ( 2nd & 3rd molar only) it smells very bad.

I also use Waterpick flosser everyday twice. But it is also of no use.

I think BB originates from Vocal cords area or ...
by imu
Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:53 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Please reply- Do you have deviated Septum ??????
Replies: 4
Views: 5709

Please reply- Do you have deviated Septum ??????

Friends,

Many peoply who are suffering from BB have deviated septum ( Crooked nose).
Even i have BB and deviated septum.

I request all of you to check & reply if you have deviated septum.

I strongly feel that this causing BB many peoply.

Please reply.

Thanks.
by imu
Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:49 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Deviated Septum
Replies: 2
Views: 1291

Deviated Septum

Hi Friends,

How many of you have Deviated Septums ? Can this cause BB ?

I am 28 year old and I have Deviated Septum and BB for last 12 Years.
I am planning to go for Septoplasy & Rhinoplasy surgery. If this surgey doesn't work for me then i will definetly end my life.
I have suffered a lot for ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗