THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 19 matches

by ac10
Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:27 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Medication
Replies: 0
Views: 984

Medication

I'm looking to get some medications that I'm unable to get here in the United States. If anyone here lives in a country where they are able to get Metronidazole and Fluconazole pills in any drug store and can ship it to me, I would pay for the favor and the pills. I really need these pills because ...
by ac10
Sat May 22, 2010 12:19 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Just Received my Biozole
Replies: 12
Views: 10396

As I posted earlier, these medications Keeptrying09 sent 2 me as well has worked for me. This combination therapy of Metronidazole & Fluconazole along with probiotics has cured me. I've been bb free for 2 mths now, hopefully its forever. If u guys want 2 read on why I believe I'm cured look for my ...
by ac10
Fri May 21, 2010 11:57 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: i think im cured guys
Replies: 18
Views: 9649

Thanks red, hope everybody here finds a cure as well.
The meds I used along with the probiotics were Metronidazole & Fluconazole. Keeptrying09 sent them to me from thailand. Email him for more information. Really gr8 guy, he'll answer a gazillion questions for u with a smile on. Keeptrying09@gmail ...
by ac10
Fri May 21, 2010 7:41 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: i think im cured guys
Replies: 18
Views: 9649

i think im cured guys

Alright guys I think I've been cured. Just coming up here and being able 2 write that as oppose 2 saying "my bb came back" feels f*ckin gr8. I've been comin up here everyday ever since I finished taking the meds keeptrying09 sent me, about 2-2 nd half mths ago, 2 give u guys the result after the ...
by ac10
Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:00 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Good news on my progress
Replies: 4
Views: 2602

Good news on my progress

I haven't had a chance to get to a computer the last few days, But here I'am. To summarize reactions from people while on the meds keeptrying09 sent me last week, So far so good is how I should put it. Nobody has reacted negatively whenever I talk since I've been on the meds. Which is great, I hope ...
by ac10
Fri Apr 09, 2010 5:15 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need to know if i'm a halitopobic or not
Replies: 4
Views: 2553

Having bb for the past yr and a half, Ive only been directly told that i did by someone else probably about 5 times. I can't smell my own breath but I guess the certain taste that I do have in mouth probably doesn't smell good. I know I have bb mainly because of people's reaction to whenever I talk ...
by ac10
Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Starting Medications
Replies: 0
Views: 1099

Starting Medications

I received the flagyl and fluconazale yesterday from KT09, I ordered probiotics today and should receive them tommorow. I'll start the treatment as soon as the probiotics arrive.
I REALLLLYYY hope this works for me, I need to start livng life ebarrassment-free again. Im going to keep you guys ...
by ac10
Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: how u been "Hopeful", n e updates on the meds?
Replies: 7
Views: 3604

how u been "Hopeful", n e updates on the meds?

"Hopeful" u havent posted n e thing about the fluconazle therapy for over a week now. I should be receiveing my order sometime this week, Ive been coming up here everyday hoping you updated us on your status on the treatment, whether good or bad. I hope your o.k , and can you post a final update on ...
by ac10
Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Has any one been to specialist clinics about halitosis
Replies: 4
Views: 2443

After the first 5 months encountering bb, I beleived the only solution, after trying profresh products, was to visit a specialist. Ive been to the Richter center in philly, usa and honestly, this website has been way more beneficial with my quest to finding a cure even though i havent found any yet ...
by ac10
Thu Mar 25, 2010 6:07 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Open letter to keeptrying09
Replies: 52
Views: 19850


It's definitely not the responsibility of Jimi to babysit every member.

That I disagree with. If someone gets hurt, Im sure some lawyer out there can hold jimi accountable for being the owner of this site and for not regualitng life threatnings activites. again hopefully nothing like that ...
by ac10
Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Open letter to keeptrying09
Replies: 52
Views: 19850

I dont see how anyone can honestly read through most, if not all, of KT09's posts and see that this guy is not genuinely on this forum trying to help us. It is impossible to read his posts and say "this guy is a spammer" "hes not here to help hes here to earn". To call him anything but "a good guy ...
by ac10
Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:16 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104682

not renato, i meant like how "hopeful" has been updating us every step of the way while he is on the meds
by ac10
Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104682

I'm really looking forward to trying this process out. I'm in the process of obtaining the drugs. I cant wait to try it out and not to jinx myself but i actually think this might work for me because of how i encountered bb. I gave oral sex to a lady friend about a year and a half ago and ive had bb ...
by ac10
Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104682

hey keeptrying check ur pm
by ac10
Wed Mar 17, 2010 7:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Metronidazole & Fluconazole (Combination therapy for BB)
Replies: 157
Views: 104682

keeptrying i feel like u r avoiding me for some reason. i dont know what ive said or done to u for u to go from willing to help me to just completly avoiding me and not responding to my emails nor the pms ive been sending. whatever it is ive done im sorry and could u please help me get my hands on ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗