THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 21 matches

by rdamech
Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: PND
Replies: 7
Views: 3261

I am trying every possible method on the earth...so I will try it.

Fasting can be a good thing, but water fasting for 7 days?!?!?! I really don't think that's healthy at all. Why don't you try a detox fast. Here's a link that can help you:

http://www.sonnes.com/cleansing_seven.html

Fast all you ...
by rdamech
Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: a little somethin i stumbled upon
Replies: 26
Views: 6703



Im sorry for posting about this neem thingy in the first place. youve just reminded me that i have absoluuutely no reason to post what cured me on this site.

Now that would be a damned shame. If people who got cured decided not to share their experiences with the rest of the people on this ...
by rdamech
Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: please invest in an electric toothbrush
Replies: 5
Views: 2727

Interesting, why do you find philips sonic toothbrush better than Oralb. My sonic toothbrush is a waterpik and have been using the same for almost 2 years. It works great.
by rdamech
Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:59 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: please invest in an electric toothbrush
Replies: 5
Views: 2727

I think if anyone buys an electric toothbrush, he might as well invest in a sonic toothbrush. It is far superior to the conventional electric toothbrush and is a lot more efficient in cleaning teeth and has the advantage of being very effective for tongue brushing.
by rdamech
Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:01 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bloody snot during nasal cleanse. Infection?
Replies: 2
Views: 1342

If you have blood driping down your throat, no wonder the smell comes from there. You need to see an ENT to figure out why you're sinus is bleeding.
by rdamech
Wed Sep 15, 2010 11:03 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: im feeling really depressed
Replies: 5
Views: 2006

I suggest you take the time to carefully look through this site. It's a real information gold mine.

In fact, I've actually saved a lot of great posts, so if you would like for me to send you a copy of what I have, send me a private message with your email address, I'll be glad to share this with ...
by rdamech
Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Job ideas for severe halitosis suferers
Replies: 77
Views: 40818

Day trading implies you buy and sell stocks, bonds, currencies (forex), futures contracts (index, currencies, commodities, etc), and derivatives. Of course the trick is to make a profit whether the prices go up (long) or down (short).

I've tried this in the past and can honestly say that I have ...
by rdamech
Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:45 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IS THE SOLUTION. NO MORE BAD BREATH
Replies: 8
Views: 13117

Hydrogen peroxide works for me too, but that's because I have a bacterial imbalance in the mouth. For those whose underlying problem lies elsewhere, HP won't help much.
by rdamech
Sat Apr 17, 2010 6:30 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I need to know if i'm a halitopobic or not
Replies: 4
Views: 2544

I don't really think asking someone for an honest feedback on bad breath is such a good advice.

First, they might not tell the truth because they don't want to offend you.

Second, breath odors vary greatly throughout the day, if you've been taking any treatments, if you've been taking mints or ...
by rdamech
Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible reason for fecal breath, maybe??
Replies: 8
Views: 7962

When the partial pressure of any gas component of the intestinal lumen is higher than its partial pressure in the blood

Ok, can you explain what that means exactly, because I don't get it. If you have gas and hold it in for a while, you risk forcing it to the lungs and it ends up being exhaled ...
by rdamech
Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: This guy claims to cure his fecal breath.
Replies: 17
Views: 15758

I tried clicking on the link and needed to enter a username and password. There is no way to look at this website.
by rdamech
Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:06 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Feed back please
Replies: 6
Views: 20993

Yeah, I guess I did misunderstand you. I fiddled with the website anyways and added a FAQ just to give some basic info.

What I'd like to do next is research some of the more obvious extra oral causes for bad breath.

Thanks for the input.

R.
by rdamech
Fri Mar 26, 2010 10:22 am
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Feed back please
Replies: 6
Views: 20993

Thanks guys, I really appreciate the encouragements.

Halitosux - I think I will try to simplify navigation and content, try to make it more to the point.

KeepTrying09 - I really don't like flashy. I think flashy website are simply trying to make up for the lack of quality information. Sober is ...
by rdamech
Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:39 pm
Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
Topic: Feed back please
Replies: 6
Views: 20993

Feed back please

Not really sure this is the right place for this post, but here it goes.

My bad breath originated from the mouth and I found that curing it wasn't as difficult as I thought it would be. It was just a matter of discipline and acquiring the right cleaning techniques.

Anyways, I decided to start a ...
by rdamech
Thu Mar 25, 2010 5:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bad breath from tongue?
Replies: 7
Views: 2861

For bacterial imbalance on the tongue try these solutions:

- The Orabrush, it's excellent.

- 3 % hydrogen peroxide mouthwash (dilute it with an equal amount of water)

- 3 to 5 drops of tea tree oil in enough water for one mouthwash application.

- Brush tongue with a sonic toothbrush. Its ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗