Ok so it has been a while since I posted on this site,but I thought I would share an experience I had at work a few days ago.
I have been trying to figure out if I am lactose intolerant and if it could be contributing to my bb.I did well for about a week with consuming no dairy,then I fell off the ...
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 13 matches
- Sat Jan 21, 2012 12:36 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Soy milk odor
- Replies: 2
- Views: 20106
- Tue Jul 26, 2011 5:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finished 10 days or antibiotic Augmentin 1 g
- Replies: 7
- Views: 4042
- Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192976
- Tue Jul 19, 2011 3:29 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: Going it alone
- Replies: 4
- Views: 9841
Going it alone
Ok so I am most likely going to end up single.My bad attitude and social problems took their toll on our relationship.My g/f didn care about how bad my breath was and now she is going to be gone! I cant do this alone and the prospect of having to do this alone with no support seems like too much.I ...
- Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: smells like a rotten fruit
- Replies: 3
- Views: 6392
- Tue Oct 05, 2010 8:57 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I dont have BB *Must Read*
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4989
Ahmet,
I can definitely appreciate that you are respectful to people with bad breath.I hope more people we come in contact with think the same way.But honestly man,suggesting that we have psych problems is a little offensive.True,some of us might which may cause its own set of problems, but many of ...
I can definitely appreciate that you are respectful to people with bad breath.I hope more people we come in contact with think the same way.But honestly man,suggesting that we have psych problems is a little offensive.True,some of us might which may cause its own set of problems, but many of ...
- Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:49 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Pus coming from somewhere
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1411
Pus coming from somewhere
I have only posted a couple of times here,but I am still on a quest to find the cause of my BB.
Ok,I know this sounds gross,but I think the yellow shit that I thought was mucus in my throat may be pus.I know for a fact I havent always had a problem with that and am convinced that it may be coming ...
Ok,I know this sounds gross,but I think the yellow shit that I thought was mucus in my throat may be pus.I know for a fact I havent always had a problem with that and am convinced that it may be coming ...
- Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Job ideas for severe halitosis suferers
- Replies: 77
- Views: 40824
- Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: A few good things recently
- Replies: 0
- Views: 14870
A few good things recently
I have only posted a couple of things here,but wanted to share a very small thing that made me very happy recently.
I am a healthcare worker and unfortunately have to breathe in patients face alot.There is no getting around talking to them and I witness bad reactions everyday.But,I had a really nice ...
I am a healthcare worker and unfortunately have to breathe in patients face alot.There is no getting around talking to them and I witness bad reactions everyday.But,I had a really nice ...
- Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:25 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Depression is taking over......
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11983
A follow up
It has been a few months since I had my wisdon teeth pulled.My BB hasnt improved at all.I still have thick yellow mucus that sometimes gags me.I have been given Cipro and Z-pack which did nothing for the drainage or my breath. I also use Flonase,allergy pills and mucinex,but nothing seems to take ...
- Tue May 11, 2010 10:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Real stuff that has helped!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1590
- Tue May 11, 2010 9:37 pm
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Depression is taking over......
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11983
Depression is taking over...
Thanks for your feedback everyone.Its at least a comfort knowing I am not alone.
- Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:03 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Depression is taking over......
- Replies: 9
- Views: 11983
Depression is taking over......
Ok,
I am new to this forum and joined this site.I apologize in advance for not being a good writer.I am a 28 yr old guy that began having problems with bad breath about 1-2 years ago.At first,I didnt let peoples reactions to it bother me,but lately I have become depressed.Many times I can detect a ...
I am new to this forum and joined this site.I apologize in advance for not being a good writer.I am a 28 yr old guy that began having problems with bad breath about 1-2 years ago.At first,I didnt let peoples reactions to it bother me,but lately I have become depressed.Many times I can detect a ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.