THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 46 matches
- Sun Oct 03, 2010 1:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)
- Replies: 101
- Views: 49382
Ruben, I did not have any intentions to discredit your method so I apologise if you were upset or if my posts appeared as such. The method actually did what was written it would have done - I was able to expose the area behind the flap and do the cleaning. I probably did something wrong that led to ...
- Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)
- Replies: 101
- Views: 49382
- Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:55 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)
- Replies: 101
- Views: 49382
Ruben thanks for the info. It lessened my fear a little bit. I admit I really am sufficiently scared. Maybe you should put a warning in your blog that says a nose bb will happen when this method is done. So that people would know and that they would try it on days that they are not going to office ...
- Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:24 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)
- Replies: 101
- Views: 49382
@bus thanks for the info. I was afraid of that. You are actually the second person I've read who said that. In another site someone also said his nose bb started when he used his finger to poke around his throat and the back of his tongue to smell it.
I really do relate now to your username; maybe ...
I really do relate now to your username; maybe ...
- Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)
- Replies: 101
- Views: 49382
- Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CAN IT BE FROM...THE LUNGS?
- Replies: 37
- Views: 11811
- Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:26 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is this psychological?
- Replies: 49
- Views: 13314
Hi hope, Thanks for the reply.
But I'm 100% sure my sister and my wife are not lying when they say they can't smell anything. My sister is a psychologist so she is aware that being subjective and considering feelings do not have a place in discussions of a medical condition. And my wife, she reads ...
But I'm 100% sure my sister and my wife are not lying when they say they can't smell anything. My sister is a psychologist so she is aware that being subjective and considering feelings do not have a place in discussions of a medical condition. And my wife, she reads ...
- Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is this psychological?
- Replies: 49
- Views: 13314
Hi terran. Thanks a lot for the info. I'm really wondering what chemical reactions are taking place inside my body when I feel anxiety and stress when in company of other people. Maybe excretion of too much adrenalin that dries out something? I wonder if taking anti anxiety drugs can help lower my ...
- Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:30 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Is this psychological?
- Replies: 49
- Views: 13314
Is this psychological?
I'm really frustrated and baffled by this BB. I just had a checkup with a new GP and she swore she could not smell anything. We were talking inside her room for about half an hour and she never smelled anything. She even turned the aircon off and checked if she'll be able to smell then. Still ...
- Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)
- Replies: 101
- Views: 49382
- Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CAN IT BE FROM...THE LUNGS?
- Replies: 37
- Views: 11811
Thanks for the reply hal. I've been thinking about extracting my upper first molar because I usually get bad floss odour when cleaning the gum near it and thought it could be the cause of my bb. I just always hesitate with the extraction because of my other symptoms like PND and particularly those ...
- Thu Sep 30, 2010 12:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)
- Replies: 101
- Views: 49382
- Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)
- Replies: 101
- Views: 49382
- Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:40 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CAN IT BE FROM...THE LUNGS?
- Replies: 37
- Views: 11811
- Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:09 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to get rid of your Halitosis Locally.(life changing)
- Replies: 101
- Views: 49382
I just want to ask how you arrived at this method and at the choice of tobacco. Any specific property in tobacco?Ruben wrote: As far as detachining it, ere you go:
http://mundgeruch.wordpress.com/2010/09 ... tatically/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.