THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 10 matches
- Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:14 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Heart Disease/Candida and Bad Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9192
Your friend's having a blockage in his heart and not having bad breath might be because the affected part of his heart does not supply blood to his tongue or mouth. And I repeat, what do doctors know? Gone are the days when people went into medicine for passion. It has turned into a strict business ...
- Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:51 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Heart Disease/Candida and Bad Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 9192
Heart Disease/Candida and Bad Breath
It is a well known fact that gum disease can result in heart trouble. But what if the reverse is also true, that heart disease/congenital heart problems can directly affect one's breath? Perhaps a malfunction in one of the valves from the heart denies the vessels in the tongue and mouth area its ...
- Sat May 07, 2011 3:23 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Metronidazole
- Replies: 28
- Views: 32059
- Wed May 04, 2011 9:30 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: IT IS NO JOKE
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1822
Hey, Phantasist, you took the whole point of the post amiss. It was never in any way directed against people who genuinely have the disorder, who of course can rightfully come on here and tell a joke or two, but wisely so. It is just that I've noticed a group of "members" who think it's all fun and ...
- Wed May 04, 2011 6:34 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: IT IS NO JOKE
- Replies: 5
- Views: 1822
IT IS NO JOKE
I urge some of you who seem to come on this site to have a laugh that this malady is not one you joke with. You don't joke with another person's disease. It is unethical and I guarantee you that there are karmic repercussions for this. You wouldn't laugh at a guy on a wheel chair would you? So ...
- Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: General underlying cause (my opinion)
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1250
- Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:29 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Food Allergy Test Cost
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2498
- Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:05 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Food Allergy Test Cost
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2498
Food Allergy Test Cost
Guys, quick question. Those who have taken this test, how much did it cost you, with or without insurance? And did you require a referral from a doctor? Thanks.
- Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:10 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: BREATHING
- Replies: 2
- Views: 4279
BREATHING
Hi everyone. I'm 21 and I've been suffering from BB since I can remember being able to think. Now, I won't go into the history or histrionics of the shame and embarrassment BB has impacted on my lifestyle (if I indeed have any), I think we all share common ground on that aspect; instead I want to ...
- Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Let's meet up/exchange numbers
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1348
Let's meet up/exchange numbers
I think we really need to have some sort of conference/get together, or if not share our numbers. I've been reading the posts here for a month or two now and I've come to realize that, sure, friends can sympathize and family members can say hey, stay strong, but the only people who really truly ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.