THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 36 matches
- Fri Dec 17, 2010 3:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Root canals cause bad breath?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 38594
- Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Anyone improve after removing Silver Mercury Fillings?
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5775
- Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:04 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Root canals cause bad breath?
- Replies: 15
- Views: 38594
I'm sure active tooth decay does, but not a root canal that is uninfected/in working order lol. But, root canals have the tendency to get infected, and if a rootcanal does cause BB.. it's probably because of an infection! Make sure you check your mouth for some tiny holes haha, I didn't realize mine ...
- Thu Dec 16, 2010 6:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Infections
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2741
- Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Infections
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2741
Aydinmur: I had a hole from the tooth infection draining into my mouth, I didn't notice it until I read a post about someone who was cured after discovering a hole! But this note on infections is really interesting and could shed light on different issues... if an infection is asymptomatic, then ...
- Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:14 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Halitophobia after you're cured
- Replies: 34
- Views: 15039
- Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:56 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED... ?!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3497
- Sun Dec 12, 2010 12:54 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED... ?!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3497
the taste in my mouth is amazing! lol, it's very neutral... I can eat a meal and not have an odd taste in my mouth, well not as bad as it was before! so that was definitely the cause of my nast taste.
Also, I'm still finding it hard to speak to people and not notice every single reaction around me ...
Also, I'm still finding it hard to speak to people and not notice every single reaction around me ...
- Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Some Tips
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1074
Some Tips
My cousin's an internist doctor, and he gave me some tips on BB... much of it is things you all probably already know, but one tip that I didn't really think of was that lack of sleep often triggers upper respiratory infections, hence why I get the worst BB after my finals all-nighters! I get a ...
- Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED... ?!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3497
- Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:05 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED... ?!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3497
- Sat Dec 11, 2010 12:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED... ?!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3497
Btw, sorry for this UNBELIEVABLY long post which is probably riddled with spelling errors, I wrote it so sporadically. Ps. this also sheds light to those who are taking other medication that could be causing bad breath, guaranteed you will get the DRIEST mouth with rit, I drank litres of water and ...
- Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: CURED... ?!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3497
CURED... ?!
I am so unbelievably happy to be writing this, absolutely 100% BIZARRE. So, for the past SIX years of my life, I have thought I had horrid breath.. so much to the point that when I was 13, I almost took my life because it was so debilitating. I could never talk to people in cars, I envied when ...
- Fri Dec 10, 2010 11:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Moved to throat/nose?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1348
Moved to throat/nose?
i had an infected tooth removed last week, and I also had my last wisdom tooth (bottom right) removed 3 days ago. I noticed the taste in my mouth improved 100%, but I also noticed that my throat is starting to smell, whereas this was a rare occasion before? I know my mouth will smell during the ...
- Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Infections
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2741
Infections
Can a tooth infection cause chronic BB? How long can you have an infection and not feel pain or notice sweilling in the area? I discovered I had a tooth infection in my upper left molar that was quite near to my sinuses, and my bb started when I was 13. I'm just had my wisdom tooth out as well as ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.