THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 15 matches

by sickofit
Mon Oct 07, 2013 1:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Study on antibiotic nasal rinse for nasal odour
Replies: 0
Views: 2415

Study on antibiotic nasal rinse for nasal odour

This could very well be the final solution for nasal odour. I too have a foul odour coming from my nose that is room filling. I've seen 6 (incompetent) ENT's with no luck.

The first link is to a study done in 1948 in The Netherlands with some amazing results. The antibiotic used was streptomycin ...
by sickofit
Tue May 31, 2011 9:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: clotrimazole for harry tongue
Replies: 3
Views: 3804

Clotrimazole is not a keratolitic agent, it's an antifungal.

Tretinoin, urea, salicylic acid etc. are keratolitic agents.

I myself am also suffering from a white hairy tongue and rotten egg breath.

I also had postnasel drip and a very strong sort of fart breath coming from my nose but I totaly ...
by sickofit
Wed Feb 02, 2011 7:35 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can someone please diagnose my symptoms?
Replies: 17
Views: 8365

An HIV test is indeed a bit scarry...
but maybe it's necessary.

I will contact my md soon.
Let's hope for the best!
by sickofit
Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can someone please diagnose my symptoms?
Replies: 17
Views: 8365



Sickofit ;
I have most of the same symptoms as you ! I also have super low vitD . have to take prescription D caps . Also the bloodshot eyes , and digestive issues. Long lost twin ??

Have you ever taken a long course of antibiotics ?

Maybe you are my long lost twin ;)
I remember taking a two ...
by sickofit
Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can someone please diagnose my symptoms?
Replies: 17
Views: 8365

I had some bloodwork done but my doctor didn't find anything special. Never talked to him about bad breath, its so embarrassing!

I only had a shortage of vitamin D, he gave me a supplement for that.

I think there is something wrong with my digestive tract.
by sickofit
Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: "geographic" tongue , RAW fruit& veg diet
Replies: 1
Views: 1710

Amazing!

I did this ones to for 3 days, worked like a charm, even my hairy tongue went away.
But it is so damn hard to do this for a long time, I mean after 2 days I was craving for a big juicy steak...
Hope you won't.

Good Luck!!!
by sickofit
Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:55 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story about bad breath, hairy tongue and a lack of saliva
Replies: 4
Views: 4116

some of them did work but I want a lasting solution.

At the moment I brush my teeth and tongue 2 minutes with hydrogen peroxide, than scrape my tonge.
After that I brush my teeth and tongue with regular toothpaste and scrape my tongue again.
After that I rinse and gargle with the 3% hydrogen ...
by sickofit
Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:17 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can someone please diagnose my symptoms?
Replies: 17
Views: 8365

Thanks so much for your help.

I indeed have a lot of gass and right after eat only a little bit I feel very bloated.
I also have a white coated tongue which only disapears when I do a fast or when I brush my tongue with hydrogen peroxide.
Also when I use hydrogen peroxide I produce mych more saliva ...
by sickofit
Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:06 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally cured
Replies: 63
Views: 26617

baking soda doesn't take the smell away but it is a good product to make your mouth less hospitable for bad bacteria.

If you combine the baking soda with some hydrogen peroxide you would have a way better result in taking the smell away.
by sickofit
Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Finally cured
Replies: 63
Views: 26617

baking soda doesn't take the smell away but it is a good product to make your mouth less hospitable for bad bacteria.

If you combine the baking soda with some hydrogen peroxide you would have a way better result in taking the smell away.
by sickofit
Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:40 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 2011 WOW!! WTF!
Replies: 5
Views: 2854

totally agree with you.
They can put a man on the moon, but they can't fix this problem..
by sickofit
Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Can someone please diagnose my symptoms?
Replies: 17
Views: 8365

Can someone please diagnose my symptoms?

Here's the list of my symptoms:

Bad breath
Scalloped tongue (teeth marks)
Hairy tongue
Crack on the back of my tongue and a crack form the middle to the front of my tongue
Stuffy nose
Post nasal drip
Vitamin d deficiency
Yellow face
Fast growing fingernails
White spots on fingernails
Sometimes ...
by sickofit
Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Couple of questions about hydrogen peroxide
Replies: 9
Views: 6976

This is a very interesting website about hydrogen peroxide use for the mouth: http://www.actualcures.com/hydrogen-per ... s-healthy/

HYDROGEN PEROXIDE IS NOT DANGEROUS IF USED IN LOW CONCENTRATIONS 3% OR LESS.
by sickofit
Sun Jan 16, 2011 1:02 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Couple of questions about hydrogen peroxide
Replies: 9
Views: 6976

hydrogen peroxide also can give you a hairy tongue because it irritates your tongue if you use it longer than a week or so.
by sickofit
Sat Jan 15, 2011 3:37 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: My story about bad breath, hairy tongue and a lack of saliva
Replies: 4
Views: 4116

My story about bad breath, hairy tongue and a lack of saliva

Hello fellow sufferers,

First of al my English is not that good so please forgive me for the silly mistakes i’m going to make.

I suffer from bad breath, hairy tongue and a lack of saliva as long as I can remember.
Back when I was a young boy, age 6, I remember that I walked up to my mom and asked ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗