THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 58 matches
- Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!
- Replies: 57
- Views: 28144
Lol......Well suzie I heard someone else say that about dr.katz products too.... U know i just recently stopped using the mouthwash by them because I feel like it only works in the beginning of use. My mouth seems to be happy i finally stop throwing the balance off too. But I dont know if its all in ...
- Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:11 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: trying fluconazole again
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1817
- Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!
- Replies: 57
- Views: 28144
TRY THESE!!! MUST READ!!
hey guys I thought I would share this for whoever cares to know
Well.... Yesterday at the store the cashier was helping me at the self check-out and before I could back away( as i usually do) I realized I was actually breathing normally in someones face! WTH??
I got a email a few months ago with ...
Well.... Yesterday at the store the cashier was helping me at the self check-out and before I could back away( as i usually do) I realized I was actually breathing normally in someones face! WTH??
I got a email a few months ago with ...
- Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:49 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: have any of you guys used this??? help!
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2831
- Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:48 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Lord Im so Tired...A prayer For Everyone.
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1729
Lord Im so Tired...A prayer For Everyone.
I must admit that having bb for so long has messed up my psychology. I know it shows on my face because people have told me I look worried all the time. Everytime someone coughs I think it because of my bb, every time someone is walking by talking on a cellphone I put together words and think they ...
- Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:01 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Story - 75% Better
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3985
- Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:52 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: I am attempting this cure
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2981
hi rikki. I too think that what we eat can be one of the reasons some us have bb. I just started to get some relief from my bb (not all) after focusing on what Im eating.....Amazingly enough I started to see that alot of what I stop eating helped me breathe a bit easier. Literally. I found a website ...
- Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:40 am
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: Cure Mission...No more Bull Shi*
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1633
Cure Mission...No more Bull Shi*
So my appointment is set for march to see one of the top ENT specialist in my city. I feel like since this bb began in 08 I have been in serious denial of what may be really wrong with me. Doctor after Doctor being told im healthy is OVER!!!! I have my ent appointment set and this place is one of ...
- Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: m
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1277
At first It made me start to feel like There was no hope....like wow look at us! So I took a lil break but came back. After reading alot of the stories and stuff..I feel like I needed to see and ENT about the pain Ive always had in my throat on the left side. Because reading all of these situations ...
- Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: My worst nightmare has come true, need recommendations
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3654
Oh honey! I think you see your doctor....do u think that he will prescribe the meds to you??? I would say first off go and get this stuff here
Aktiv-K12 ProBiotic Powder (with AO Serum) No I dont work for this company! But I tried this stuff last year and it worked while i was using it....but stop ...
Aktiv-K12 ProBiotic Powder (with AO Serum) No I dont work for this company! But I tried this stuff last year and it worked while i was using it....but stop ...
- Fri Feb 18, 2011 2:13 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried EVERYTHING and I'm finally cured!!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11718
OMG!! So that was the test I was given a few months ago when I went to a local clinic!!! The Doctor there told me that my bb was possibly due to a "Stomach Bug" I guess he was using a simple term for a patient to understand. He actually wanted to smell my breath.....after he smelled it he seem to ...
- Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr. Oz
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1571
- Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:34 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I tried EVERYTHING and I'm finally cured!!
- Replies: 20
- Views: 11718
Not trying to be negative.....But It has nothing to do with the pepto...your bb went away because of the antibiotics killing the bacteria in your ENTIRE body. It literally KILLS off all good and bad bacteria.
I read this curve a million times on many sites....Sgsin dont want to sound negative but ...
I read this curve a million times on many sites....Sgsin dont want to sound negative but ...
- Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:44 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Just Ordered Body Mint Pills!!!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2478
Just Ordered Body Mint Pills!!!
Well as most of us bb sufferes all know most bb prducts are BS and lies
BUT.... someone posted a link to some pills that are suppose to help with bb, Well after searching the internet I found some other pills called "Body Mint Tablets" They say that the name is just a name because they dont make u ...
BUT.... someone posted a link to some pills that are suppose to help with bb, Well after searching the internet I found some other pills called "Body Mint Tablets" They say that the name is just a name because they dont make u ...
- Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: COCONUT OIL DAY 4
- Replies: 1
- Views: 2164
COCONUT OIL DAY 4
ALL I CAN SAY ABOUT THE OIL SO FAR IS IT WORKS AS LONG AS THE OILS ARE IN YOUR MOUTH. IT REALLY DOES COVER UP VERY WELL BUT AFTER USE YESTERDAY 1 HOUR LATER BB WAS COMING BACK. I KEPT POURING THE OIL AS SOON AS I FELT THE BB COMING AND IT FELT AS IF IT KEEPS THE MOUTH OILY SO THEREFOR THE SMELL IS ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.