THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Dolors
Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy... ?
Replies: 20
Views: 5943

Hi there,

I am not sure where all this anger or resentment comes from but I did not mean any harm. I only replied to a post expressing my opinion about tonsillectomy and put a link to my book at the bottom.

If that is not acceptable in this forum then I won´t do it again; I do not want any ...
by Dolors
Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy... ?
Replies: 20
Views: 5943

Hello there,

I feel I have to say something here so that I don´t look like the nasty gremlin who tries to take advantage of anyone here. Because I can assure you it is far from the case. I am here to help and I mean it.

I suffered from bad breath for just over 12 years. And I have been a follower ...
by Dolors
Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:08 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy... ?
Replies: 20
Views: 5943

I wish you all the best then. I hope the operation goes smoothly, that you recover quickly and that the end result is what you were looking for: fresher breath :-)

I have written a book, but it appears I was not supposed to put a link to my site in these forums.

Take care,

Dolors
by Dolors
Sat Jul 23, 2011 7:25 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Tonsillectomy... ?
Replies: 20
Views: 5943

Hi there,

I would strongly advise against surgery unless ALL possible other options have been tried first (and failed).

I do suffer from tonsil stones, and they were one of the causes of my chronic halitosis, but stones in my tonsils are no longer a problem because I clean my tonsils regularly a ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗