THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 10 matches

by takeoutmytongue
Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TUNG Brush & Gel
Replies: 6
Views: 3144

DAY # 9

The pass 5 days have not been so good (well I really don't know for sure, but my tongue has been white no matter what I did)!!!! I really need to totally eliminate sugar and dairy from my diet (I guess).... This morning I woke up with a pink tongue??? Not sure why, but it would be great to know ...
by takeoutmytongue
Wed Mar 16, 2011 1:41 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Have you heard of Zenker's diverticulum???
Replies: 4
Views: 3098

Hi Aldrin, Thanks for responding! I got mine out in 2005 and I felt the same thing last year (along with other symptoms, like pain in the back of my neck and difficulty swallowing) and went to the ENT and they did some test, but nothing. Today, I'm making an appointment to meet with a doctor about ...
by takeoutmytongue
Wed Mar 16, 2011 12:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Have you heard of Zenker's diverticulum???
Replies: 4
Views: 3098

Have you heard of Zenker's diverticulum???

I was researching and I found this:

If the bad breath is due to a Zenker Diverticulum, which is a redundant pouch at the back of your throat, you might want that removed surgically! You don't want to be having halitosis for the rest of your life when you can have surgery!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT ...
by takeoutmytongue
Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:57 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHAT ARE THE BEST SUGAR FREE GUMS?
Replies: 5
Views: 2800

WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY USING? AND HAS ANYONE HAD ANY SUCCESS WITH DENTYNE PURE (IT'S THE LASTEST THING ON TV)?

PLEASE TELL WHICH ONE(S) YOU THINK WORK BEST FOR BB!!!!

Back to top
by takeoutmytongue
Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:42 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: WHAT ARE THE BEST SUGAR FREE GUMS?
Replies: 5
Views: 2800

WHAT ARE THE BEST SUGAR FREE GUMS?

WHAT ARE YOU CURRENTLY? AND HAS ANYONE HAD ANY SUCCESS WITH DENTYNE PURE (IT'S THE LASTEST THING ON TV)?

PLEASE TELL WHICH ONE(S) YOUTHINK WORK BEST FOR BB!!!!
by takeoutmytongue
Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:39 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TUNG Brush & Gel
Replies: 6
Views: 3144

DAY #3

WELL IT ALL STARTED OUT REALLY GOOD THIS MORNING, BUT WENT DOWNHILL AROUND 11:30 AM. I DID NOT EAT BREAKFAST AND INSTEAD OF GUM, I DECIDED TO USE THE "ICE BREAKERS SOURS", BIG MISTAKE! IT BURNED MY TONGUE AND MY STUDENTS STARTED TO COVER THEIR FACE WHEN I TALKED. THESE THINGS ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO ...
by takeoutmytongue
Thu Mar 10, 2011 8:32 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I SAW THIS TODAY ON YAHOO & IS IT AS SIMPLE AS YOGURT???
Replies: 2
Views: 1661

I SAW THIS TODAY ON YAHOO & IS IT AS SIMPLE AS YOGURT???

Bad breath comes from a number of places, the two most common being the mouth and the stomach. The neutralizing powers of yogurt and other probiotics treat the latter cause. “Yogurt shouldn’t have any effect at all on the bacteria that live on the tongue because it’s not there long enough,” says ...
by takeoutmytongue
Thu Mar 10, 2011 3:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TUNG Brush & Gel
Replies: 6
Views: 3144

Thanks George80! Day #2 and all went well!!! When I picked my daughter up today around 6:00 in the evening, she said my breath smelled good. I only used the TUNG Brush this morning and I ate lunch (I did not feel the heavy thick film in my mouth like I used to), but I kept sugarfree gum in my mouth ...
by takeoutmytongue
Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:34 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TUNG Brush & Gel
Replies: 6
Views: 3144

Thank-you!

How long do you think it last George80? Thanks for responding....
by takeoutmytongue
Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:33 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: TUNG Brush & Gel
Replies: 6
Views: 3144

TUNG Brush & Gel

I have tried it all!!! My problem started about 6 years ago (as far as I know), but I have tried everything on dentist.net. I also had my impacted wisdom tooth taken out, tonsils removed, and diagnosised with Acid Refluex. I've tried Breath Rx, Pro-biotics, Pro Fresh (has Chlorine Dioxide), Waterpik ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗