THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 28 matches
- Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tooth decay under fillings
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3645
- Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:52 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tooth decay under fillings
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3645
- Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:42 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Tooth decay under fillings
- Replies: 5
- Views: 3645
Tooth decay under fillings
After 5 dentists I finally know what's causing my bb. Tooth decay under my fillings. Every dentist I went to couldn't figure out the reason. I resently went to my 6th dentist and she told me I had to have my fillings replaced and 2 crowns because the fillings were so large. After all this running ...
- Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:11 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Amazon purchases
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1436
Amazon purchases
I was wondering how the Amazon program works. Can I purchase anything on Amazon through the link on this site or does it have to be specific products?
- Mon Dec 12, 2011 1:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU testing
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2182
- Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU testing
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2182
Do the antibiotics work? In my case they didn't. Also I had stomach issues. Come to find out it may be due to the infected post nasal drip being swallowed. I had a endoscopy done and had gastritis and no cause. GI dr gave me prilosec for the gastritis. I didn't have reflux. I had to go to several ...
- Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:59 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: TMAU testing
- Replies: 4
- Views: 2182
TMAU testing
I've decided to get tested for TMAU. I went to the Ent today and he said it's unlikely I have it. He wants to see whats in my sinuses since antibiotics didn't help my chronic sinusitis. It may be fungal. I will be taking getting a CT scan Monday. I still want to take the test. MEBO is doing through ...
- Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: NASAL SINUS IRRIGATION & WATERPIKS?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2512
I haven't been to the gym for fear of someone smelling my breath. Since I can't smell my own, I couldn't tell you. I know i have a constant stench with no relief from anything I do. I ride the subways and in the morning my breath still smells after a rigorous hygiene routine. I get the looks like is ...
- Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:59 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: NASAL SINUS IRRIGATION & WATERPIKS?
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2512
- Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:08 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Rhinoliths aka Nose Stones
- Replies: 4
- Views: 5012
Rhinoliths aka Nose Stones
Has anyone heard of rhinoliths? Apparently they form in the sinus mainly maxilary sinuses. Basically they start out as foreign matter or sometimes stuff already in your sinus and calcify into a larger mass of mucus, calcium, magnesium and what ever else. They have a fetid odor. Basically it's like ...
- Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:36 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How bad is your breath???
- Replies: 32
- Views: 10722
- Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:00 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: WHERE DOES EVERYONE LIVE?
- Replies: 364
- Views: 192844
- Sat Aug 06, 2011 12:45 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: salty taste in mouth from PND
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3196
I'm pretty much healed from th sinus surgery. I had chronic sinusitis. ENT opened up the ethmoid sinuses on the right side and enlarged the openings of my maxillary sinuses. That was back in March. Since then I have this awful taste. I've done irrigation which helps some. I have taken allergy meds ...
- Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: salty taste in mouth from PND
- Replies: 3
- Views: 3196
salty taste in mouth from PND
Has anyone experienced a salty taste in the back of their mouth. I had sinus surgery and now I have a constant saltiness in my mouth. Its driving me crazy. Nothing tastes good especially sweet stuff. I wanted to know if there is a remedy for the salty taste. After the surgery I couldn't smell my ...
- Tue Aug 02, 2011 6:50 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finding a Date.
- Replies: 9
- Views: 3154
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.