THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 124 matches
- Sat Apr 27, 2013 4:21 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: tooth abscess five years???
- Replies: 10
- Views: 16875
Kathe20, it can. It happened to me! In fact, I was just going to post about it when i saw this thread. I've had a tooth that was neglected ten years ago. We moved after I got a temporary fillling and I postponed another visit to the dentist for too long. I was already suffering from mild bb since ...
- Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 50th Birthday and Depressed
- Replies: 22
- Views: 9339
- Sun Jul 01, 2012 6:38 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: don't sin by s*****e
- Replies: 16
- Views: 7367
But I will say that everyone has their crosses to carry and burdens to bare. Christ did so Christians are no different. For us it is bb for others it may be cancer, deformities, or other physical ailments. Some ppl have to deal with mental ailments from molestion, abuse, etc.
...
God does not make ...
...
God does not make ...
- Sun Jul 01, 2012 5:17 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: 2 week bad breath elimination challenge
- Replies: 12
- Views: 6226
- Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:44 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: You know what really sucks?
- Replies: 3
- Views: 4269
I know what you mean... In my case I must say nobody is cruel. People never laugh or make nasty remarks. But the pain, the constant pain of interaction with others - seeing their subtle reactions like rubbing noses - is killing me. It's been going on for so long (30 years) and my ability to cope is ...
- Wed May 16, 2012 12:37 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: New diet, what do you think?
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1978
Pervy, speaking from my own experience, this very low-carb diet can be responsible for outrageously bad breath. Remember that ketosis has its own bad odour and if you have digestive issues your odour may become much worse. However, I've found that taking digestive enzymes with every meal and taking ...
- Wed May 02, 2012 6:09 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Room Fillers!!!
- Replies: 39
- Views: 12966
- Wed May 02, 2012 9:47 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hypothroidism, hormonal imbalance, metabolic disorder = bb?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 28554
After 3 weeks on thyroid medication, my bb has been reduced considerably. On a scale of 1-10, I'll say it is about 3 now (I've been a 10 + for many years).
I believe that the hypothyroidism caused sinus infections and other problems related to the digestive system which contributed hugely to my bb ...
I believe that the hypothyroidism caused sinus infections and other problems related to the digestive system which contributed hugely to my bb ...
- Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Interesting thing I heard today
- Replies: 10
- Views: 4353
Re: Interesting thing I heard today
A doctor was telling a chemo patient (who is suffering from dry mouth) NOT to sip on water all the time. He said that water is hypotonic and actualy pulls moisture from your tissues. I was like WTF!? Then he said think about what happens when take a bath for too long. Your hands look like prunes ...
- Wed Apr 18, 2012 2:47 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: What reactions do YOU get?
- Replies: 36
- Views: 13564
Mike, have you ever had your thyroid checked? I,m reading quite a lot about it at the moment and some of your symptoms that I can remember, are mentioned with regard to hyperthyroid, such as losing weight , diarrhea, eczema, bb. May be worth your while to look into it.
Oh, and the bloating and the ...
Oh, and the bloating and the ...
- Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hypothroidism, hormonal imbalance, metabolic disorder = bb?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 28554
HS, thanks a lot. Your question made me think and I did some quick research. It appears that dry mouth and throat is indeed a symptom of hypothyroidism. Maybe I've had it for longer than I think.
One member of the Thyroid Disorders Board, says she uses a mouthwash that the dr usually prescribe for ...
One member of the Thyroid Disorders Board, says she uses a mouthwash that the dr usually prescribe for ...
- Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:25 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: About lufenuron
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1815
I tend to agree with HS. I had a yeast infection three years ago. Following the candida diet made my breath worse (because of no carbs) and anyway, the diet is impossible to follow longterm as the internet sources advised.
I used all kinds of antifungals and these put enormous strain on my liver ...
I used all kinds of antifungals and these put enormous strain on my liver ...
- Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:41 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hypothroidism, hormonal imbalance, metabolic disorder = bb?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 28554
- Fri Apr 13, 2012 6:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hypothroidism, hormonal imbalance, metabolic disorder = bb?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 28554
- Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:48 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: hypothroidism, hormonal imbalance, metabolic disorder = bb?
- Replies: 34
- Views: 28554
Hi, gymrat, thanks for your reply. I was (pleasantly) surprised to read that thyroid meds worked for your bb, because I tried to google hypothyroidism and bb and didn't find anything much. I have also suffered from aches and pains and stiffness for some years and doctors simply told me it's probably ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.