THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 4 matches

by Maz
Tue May 24, 2011 7:06 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Possible nasal bb cure?
Replies: 5
Views: 3066

Possible nasal bb cure?

Hi guys.

It's been a while since I've been on here because I've been trying a course of Rhinocort aqua nasal spray prescribed by my GP. I mentioned b4 my bb is through my mouth and nose, which comes intermittently, and a 'toxic' smell enough to fill a room.

Well just a small update, after one ...
by Maz
Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What to do when your breath smells like poo
Replies: 10
Views: 8045

Hey. Quite a few posts similar on here that I've seen.

I gargle with hydrogen peroxide mixed with 5 parts water 3 times a day. I bought a travel mouthwash, emptied it and mixed it up in there so I can carry it with me. Also use bicarbonate soda toothpaste, and Waterpik. Seems to work for me, and ...
by Maz
Mon Apr 18, 2011 12:12 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Bb through nose and mouth (toxic smell) - Thoughts please!?
Replies: 2
Views: 2800

Bb through nose and mouth (toxic smell) - Thoughts please!?

Hi, Firstly thank god I found this site. I've been getting so low about my bb recently, and just finding this site has gave me a little more hope.

Basically I get intermittant bb through both my nose and mouth...you can smell it from about a metre away without me even speaking. I say its ...
by Maz
Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:31 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: A decade of bad breath, glad I found this place
Replies: 10
Views: 12333

Hi Zed,

I think I have got exactly what you have, just I've only had mine (that I know of) for around a year. It's got to the point now that I'm so low about it I'll try anything!!

I only get mine 2-3 times a month though and when I do it lasts around 2 days. Is yours permanent?

So far I've ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗