THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 120 matches

by sadmum
Wed May 21, 2025 11:46 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Stomach BB finally gone!!
Replies: 14
Views: 26118

Re: Stomach BB finally gone!!

Hey HopefulOne, it’s been two months since your last update, I really hope you’re still bb free. 🙏

Please give us an update on your current condition?
by sadmum
Mon Dec 16, 2013 1:19 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: A little questionare
Replies: 15
Views: 7038

Re: A little questionare

1) tonsillectomy operation was made _19_ years ago
2) I was having halitosis compliance since: halitosis began at -10 - years of age
3) My halitosis is "Not" healed after surgical operation
by sadmum
Wed Nov 20, 2013 2:44 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cinnamon mouthwash?
Replies: 6
Views: 2107

Ihatebadbreath, you carry so much negativity. You make post after post and in each one of them you sound miserable. Stop letting this disease consume you! Get out and enjoy a day for yourself. Try to focus on other things. If you carry the thought that you'll never be free from bad breath, then you ...
by sadmum
Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:02 pm
Forum: VENTING
Topic: They treat us different
Replies: 2
Views: 5771

Re: They treat us different

As I said before, I have this friend who has BB too, like me. Her breath is similar to mine. And one day at school I talked with her and did not feel anything in her breath, was normal. I tough ''wooow, good for her... I wonder what she did today that changed her breath?'' but obviously didn't ask ...
by sadmum
Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:11 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: In the news. Doctors Develop World's Longest Lasting Mint
Replies: 56
Views: 24877

What's the latest with these mints? Great substitute for chewing gum and having to look like a camel gnawing away all day long. Are they feasible to have continuously in the mouth 24/7? Can we have more feedback please?

If they are feasible then we should contact the manufacturers and perhaps get ...
by sadmum
Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:27 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted today
Replies: 27
Views: 9270

I am sure that BB is not originating from tongue & sinuses.

And what makes you so certain of that?


sadmum I am unable to send you pm, can you please send me pm and I will reply to you, want to suggest you smth.


You don't have to pm me, you can make any suggestions or give advice/info here ...
by sadmum
Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:22 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted today
Replies: 27
Views: 9270

sadmum does it help you at all or in certain extent? In terms of bb of course. :)

The WT extractions helped to "temporarily" reduce my bb by prolly 95%, but it only lasted while I was on the antibiotics, once the meds were up the bb returned to its original state!

In saying that I have found ...
by sadmum
Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:16 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Have an interview on Friday
Replies: 14
Views: 3412

i saw on another thread someone mention "Forever Mints".. It lasted like 4 1/2 hours. And although i was home, and i wasn't around anyone, my mouth was minty all that time and i just sensed that if anything, my mouth smelled minty. THe real test will be tomorrow when i'm gonna be around people, and ...
by sadmum
Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Lufenuron for candida... I'm BB free today....
Replies: 225
Views: 88125

Very interesting post! Never seen/read it before today! I wonder if the people who tried lufenuron and had some success with it are still experiencing the initial improvement or cure!

Any updates would be appreciated! Especially from the cured person sadgirlbb!
by sadmum
Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:11 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Had all 4 wisdom teeth extracted today
Replies: 27
Views: 9270

I really hope this will be your cure FedUp! But can't you take tomorrow off and rest at home! Why would you want to go back to work so soon?

When I had my wisdoms out, my face was so swollen and bruised for over a week, and the pain was excruciating! So I recommend you start taking amoxicillin to ...
by sadmum
Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:28 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Working FOR ME
Replies: 18
Views: 6620

Ihatemybreath wrote:
Ihatemybreath wrote:What a funny thing, my bb started just after I quit veggie life...... coincidence?
not, maybe KARMA. I just started eating dead innocent animals again. lmfao
Then why don't you simply switch back to your Vegan diet if you believe this will eliminate your bb?!


Wish I knew what caused my bb!
by sadmum
Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:52 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Finally I dealt with 'my' halitosis with a tooth brush
Replies: 13
Views: 4680

It is clear that your real intention here is to promote your blog! Why else would you post the url!!

Happy brushing to you!!!
by sadmum
Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:23 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Antimicrobial benefit of low-pH
Replies: 145
Views: 55167

I also tried this method a few weeks ago, I only tried it about 3 times but had to stop as I noticed an unusual side effect, for some reason my teeth, in particular the top and bottom back molars on the right side became extra sensitive, I had persistent pain around them even if I weren't eating ...
by sadmum
Wed Sep 04, 2013 3:42 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Pharmol Zn works for me
Replies: 31
Views: 12386

Hi ikageorgan, congrats on finding your cure mate! How long has it been since you started taking this special formula? Did you meet with Dr.Murat when you were in Turkey? and did he recommend this formula to you?

I really hope this is a permanent relief for you.

Please always keep us updated on ...
by sadmum
Mon Sep 02, 2013 3:08 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What the hell is going on here??!!!!
Replies: 15
Views: 4566

Jimi Stein wrote: I dont know why moderators dont do anything?
But Jimi, aren't you the owner of this forum? I'm getting confused here!

I thought you had complete control over this website?!

:-s
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗