THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Working FOR ME

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
Ihatemybreath
Master
Posts: 222
Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
Location: Brazil

Post by Ihatemybreath »

Ihatemybreath wrote:What a funny thing, my bb started just after I quit veggie life...... coincidence?
not, maybe KARMA. I just started eating dead innocent animals again. lmfao
User avatar
sadmum
Advanced
Posts: 120
Joined: Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:39 pm
Location: Hell

Post by sadmum »

Ihatemybreath wrote:
Ihatemybreath wrote:What a funny thing, my bb started just after I quit veggie life...... coincidence?
not, maybe KARMA. I just started eating dead innocent animals again. lmfao
Then why don't you simply switch back to your Vegan diet if you believe this will eliminate your bb?!


Wish I knew what caused my bb!
tieuvodanh
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 am

Post by tieuvodanh »

Ihatemybreath, I think what you said about veggie makes sense. Dead animals will be covered by malodorous bacteria, but dead plants may not be smelly. I think the things we could eat without getting bb is the ones we could left many days in the air but not become smelly like veggie...
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

where to get zinc?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗