not, maybe KARMA. I just started eating dead innocent animals again. lmfaoIhatemybreath wrote:What a funny thing, my bb started just after I quit veggie life...... coincidence?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Working FOR ME
- Ihatemybreath
- Master
- Posts: 222
- Joined: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:14 pm
- Location: Brazil
Then why don't you simply switch back to your Vegan diet if you believe this will eliminate your bb?!Ihatemybreath wrote:not, maybe KARMA. I just started eating dead innocent animals again. lmfaoIhatemybreath wrote:What a funny thing, my bb started just after I quit veggie life...... coincidence?
Wish I knew what caused my bb!
-
tieuvodanh
- Newbie
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:56 am
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
where to get zinc?
This is me, Jimi Stein, I created this site in December 2005. Welcome. Get my ebook here https://www.badbreathhalitosis.com/ebook/
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.