Good luck
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 5 matches
- Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:30 am
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Relief for first time in 15 years - Corsodyl
- Replies: 14
- Views: 43802
- Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:58 pm
- Forum: BAD BREATH PRODUCTS
- Topic: Relief for first time in 15 years - Corsodyl
- Replies: 14
- Views: 43802
Relief for first time in 15 years - Corsodyl
Like you I've tried everything, I found Chorline Dixiode products worked for the usual 10-15 minutes, I'd carry a spray with me and discretely respray every few minutes and chew gum and that has been what I've been doing for the last 15 years so I could at least interact with people.
Then I tried ...
Then I tried ...
- Sat Jul 02, 2011 9:22 am
- Forum: DAILY STORIES
- Topic: I think i made it worse
- Replies: 13
- Views: 24486
I just finished a course of amoxicillin for a gum infection and found it made no difference to my breath.
In fact nothing works for more than a few minutes. I won't speak unless I'm chewing on a fresh piece or gum or outside and it must work as people I've known for years will ask if I just farted ...
In fact nothing works for more than a few minutes. I won't speak unless I'm chewing on a fresh piece or gum or outside and it must work as people I've known for years will ask if I just farted ...
- Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:01 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: im permanantly cured!!! and i will donate when i have money
- Replies: 70
- Views: 44427
I sent away for OraMD on line ($22.00 + shipping). Tried it for a couple of days and found that it has a bad taste and no effect. In fact, I think it made my bad breath worse! Maybe you have to try it longer, but so far it's not a good sign.
In the past I have also used 3% Hydrogen Peroxide, full ...
In the past I have also used 3% Hydrogen Peroxide, full ...
- Sat Jun 18, 2011 7:50 pm
- Forum: MY STORY
- Topic: My Daily Routine
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1427
My Daily Routine
Sorry it's no cure but it gives me an hour or two of relief from the nightmare.
I use the activ oxygen mouthwash in a spray bottle which gives me about 25 minutes of odorlessness on a good day, but my paranoia sets in after 10 minutes when I will start chewing on a piece of sugar free gum, followed ...
I use the activ oxygen mouthwash in a spray bottle which gives me about 25 minutes of odorlessness on a good day, but my paranoia sets in after 10 minutes when I will start chewing on a piece of sugar free gum, followed ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.