THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 31 matches
- Tue Aug 26, 2025 7:07 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
- Replies: 6
- Views: 18552
- Gender:
Re: I found a bleach mouthwash that is perfectly safe to use
Can you share the name of the product. Did it help you.
- Sun Aug 17, 2025 5:40 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How to create a topic at badbreathhalitosis.com ??
- Replies: 1
- Views: 12940
- Gender:
Re: How to create a topic at badbreathhalitosis.com ??
Hi everyone, I’m having trouble figuring out how to create a new post, so I’m hoping this comment reaches the right people.
I haven’t seen any posts for a long time now, and it’s making me wonder if everyone has either found a cure or just accepted their condition. I’ve been struggling with BB for ...
I haven’t seen any posts for a long time now, and it’s making me wonder if everyone has either found a cure or just accepted their condition. I’ve been struggling with BB for ...
- Thu Nov 28, 2024 11:33 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
- Replies: 27
- Views: 38201
- Gender:
Re: How I Got Cured of a 10 Year Chronic Bad Breath
This treatment sounds interesting, and I'd like to give it a try. I'm curious how many people have tried it in the past few days and experienced improvements in their condition. I'd be grateful if others could share their experiences.
- Sun Sep 01, 2024 1:29 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
- Replies: 23
- Views: 27684
- Gender:
Re: Adenoids grew back, getting removed. WILL IT BE MY CURE *** updates soon
SOS: I have the same issue of bb originating from the base of my nose and throat. Nasal sinus endoscopy and CT scan showed no unusual findings. My ENT specialist diagnosed me with acid reflux and prescribed pantoprazole (a PPI)but it hasn't helped. I also use nasal steroids, which initially provided ...
- Mon May 20, 2019 3:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Has anyone tried Detoxic?
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3095
- Gender:
Re: Has anyone tried Detoxic?
Human parasites could be the cause of Halitosis. Here is the link: https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamape ... cle/203960
- Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:58 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Gene mutation causes chronic bad breath
- Replies: 87
- Views: 63445
- Gender:
Re: Gene mutation causes chronic bad breath
This is great news. We now know that this could be a possibility with some of us. The question is how and where can we get ourselves tested.
Do lab in US provide testing facilities fr this gene.
Do lab in US provide testing facilities fr this gene.
- Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:32 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal Breath
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2246
- Gender:
Re: Nasal Breath
[quote="notoyhoy"]hello,
I have noticed that actually a lot of doctors even Dentist or Otolaryngologist (specialist in nose, throat and ears) are not 100% clear that bad smell coming out of the mouth and nose is produced by some types of bacteria living in those places, unfortunately bacteria ...
I have noticed that actually a lot of doctors even Dentist or Otolaryngologist (specialist in nose, throat and ears) are not 100% clear that bad smell coming out of the mouth and nose is produced by some types of bacteria living in those places, unfortunately bacteria ...
- Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:28 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal Breath
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2246
- Gender:
Re: Nasal Breath
Yes, I can especially when I snort I have this awaful taste/ smell. I wonder if anyone has any suggestions.Sadface wrote:Hi,I was wondering, can you smell the nasal breath yourself or are you going off of reactions?
- Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal Breath
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2246
- Gender:
Re: Nasal Breath
Hi all, Looks like I am cursed. After all these years of treatment from doctors, naturopaths, Homeopaths, and self-medication for bb, white tongue, candida, spending thousands of dollars and becoming gluten-free and a vegan I was content that I was moving in the right direction. However, lately, I ...
- Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:20 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Nasal Breath
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2246
- Gender:
Nasal Breath
Hi all, Looks like I am cursed. After all these years of treatment from doctors, naturopaths, Homeopaths, and self-medication for white tongue and candida, spending thousands of dollars and becoming gluten-free and became a vegan I was content that I was moving in the right direction. However ...
- Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:52 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fermented food gives me bad breath
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6471
- Gender:
- Thu Apr 07, 2016 3:03 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fermented food gives me bad breath
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6471
- Gender:
- Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:22 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fermented food gives me bad breath
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6471
- Gender:
- Sat Apr 02, 2016 4:43 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fermented food gives me bad breath
- Replies: 18
- Views: 6471
- Gender:
Fermented food gives me bad breath
Help!!!! I had some fermented food last evening and today my breath is stinking. I have been controlling my bad breath to some extent by gluten-free vegan diet.... and now I am back to square one. ](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
- Tue Oct 23, 2012 4:17 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Going gluten free and living with other people
- Replies: 9
- Views: 5108
- Gender:
gluten free for a year
I have been gluten, diary, sugar free and a vegetarian diet for almost a year now. I have lost about 30lb weight in the last one year. But my bad breath has reduced tremendously. Earlier the whole place would stink whenever I opened my mouth, but now I can talk to a person without worrying about the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.