THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 22 matches

by ishbee
Sun May 05, 2013 2:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: trying to find where its coming from.
Replies: 2
Views: 1227

trying to find where its coming from.

been suffering for many years now. had wisdom teeth pulled. had tonsils removed. no luck.

once in a while i get a party bug in me and i go out and party hard on the weekend. i noticed when i sniff some coce my bb instantly gets wayyy bad. like i can kinda taste something different in my mouth and ...
by ishbee
Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:39 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: We are all lovable!!
Replies: 9
Views: 3354

Yes, we are all loveable.. it's sure not easy though!
You just gotta grow some balls and get out there.
I've straight up been told my breath smells like end of the world DEATH. ... lol.. and still i manage to find girls who want to be with me and genuinely really really like me. And surprisingly ...
by ishbee
Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:29 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: What should i try first?
Replies: 6
Views: 2732

What's ME?
You only have bad breath after napping or sleeping? That's it?
You don't have to be referred to see an ENT doctor, unless you have a crummy health plan (kaiser, governemnt). You just google for one near you and make an appt.
Are you taking iron pills cuz you don't eat meat?
by ishbee
Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:02 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dumb site questions - I'm an idiot.
Replies: 5
Views: 2288

Thanks guys. I'm already getting the hang of this.
by ishbee
Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:46 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Dumb site questions - I'm an idiot.
Replies: 5
Views: 2288

Dumb site questions - I'm an idiot.

I'm new to the whole forum thing.
What do the red and blue apples mean? Mean new post??? Which one means new?
Any other obvious forum stuff i should know?
please assume i know nothing about forums.
by ishbee
Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:31 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Try this
Replies: 13
Views: 4002


personally i think tonsillectomy will not help nasal odor . I have heard this from 2 ENTs also . I think any people here with room filling nasal.oral odor may have bloodborne issues

How do you even know it's nasal odor? The odor could be coming from cavities, gums, your stomache... how do you ...
by ishbee
Thu Nov 08, 2012 5:23 am
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Everyday is a new day for people to talk about how I smell
Replies: 1
Views: 1769

I feel your pain brother. Haha, oh boy do i feel your pain.

I try my absolute very best to be my cheerful self and stay positive at work. It's rough though. One time a person said "How does it feel to be the BUTT of everybodies jokes?!". That one hurt a lot. That was actually years ago, at an old ...
by ishbee
Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Suffering.. any suggestions?
Replies: 2
Views: 1014

Also, I swear flossing makes it worse. It may just be in my head but the reaction I get from coworkers has. lead me to believe that.

Can anyone here relate?
Have any of you heard a similar story and a cure story for it?

The black on the top of the teeth is mostly what I'm concerned about I ...
by ishbee
Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:13 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Suffering.. any suggestions?
Replies: 2
Views: 1014

Suffering.. any suggestions?

Having bad breath 24/7 really really sucks. Lost the love of my life, lost friends, lost a lot of confidence..
anywho- I'm in late 20s. Been having this problem for more than 10 years. I believe it's a room filling fart-crap-death smell (basically the worst smells you can put together).

When i was ...
by ishbee
Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: SmartMouth Mouthwash
Replies: 3
Views: 2702

I used it once. Ppl asked me if i shit myself. My own sister actually.
by ishbee
Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:56 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Do you think...
Replies: 1
Views: 1659

I forget where I read this, but the reason you can't smell your own bb is because your brain and nose cancel out a smell if its always there.

For example- ever been on a farm w a lot of cows? Smells like cow shit the first 15 min you're there. Then it kinda goes away without you realising it.
by ishbee
Thu Dec 29, 2011 6:52 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: for christmas this year....
Replies: 8
Views: 2244

I hear ya loud and clear my friend. I am so greatful for the job, family, and friends that I have.
Yeah, it hurts when ppl at work say "Dude, did you shit yourself?! I can smell you all the way from my work station!". You can't be too mad at them though.. they just simply don't understand what it's ...
by ishbee
Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:10 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: for christmas this year....
Replies: 8
Views: 2244

Yes but only temporarily, only while using it. Also, one shouldn't use antibiotics unless it's necessary. That's the reason for my dilemma :)

So this antibiotic will cure your bad breath? Surely it can't fix everones bb problem, right? Just your specific type?

Maybe your bb isn't as severe as ...
by ishbee
Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:50 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: for christmas this year....
Replies: 8
Views: 2244

I am thinking of starting Metronidazole soon, so I can spend some good time during new year's eve. But I won't be able to drink while on antibiotics, actually I shouldn't be drinking at all since it's a cause of bb. But I always have bb, with or without alcohol so why not use it which is one of the ...
by ishbee
Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:59 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: for christmas this year....
Replies: 8
Views: 2244

for christmas this year....

For christmas this year, my family gave me 2 packs of sugar free gum. Kind of funny, huh?

I don't know why, but I wanted to share with the internet bad breath community.
For some reason I feel really down today. Thought this might cheer me up somehow.
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗