THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Search found 60 matches

by badbreathe88
Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:46 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: Cured
Replies: 44
Views: 40145

do you think you'd still be cured if you didn't remove wisdoms or tonsils, and only taking Metronidazole?
by badbreathe88
Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:44 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: 100% SURE..I NOTICE WHERE MY BAD BREATH IS COMING FROM......
Replies: 4
Views: 1834

Get your wisdoms checked.
I remember before removing my wisdoms, I could be eating an apple and have this horrid taste at the back of my throat. After removing my wisdoms I don't get that weird taste any more.
You stink up after eating? I think it's wisdoms, but do get your tonsils checked as well.
by badbreathe88
Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:23 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My ENT Visit. wow.
Replies: 6
Views: 2407

-_-
My private ENT won't do it!!
by badbreathe88
Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Cure for this??
Replies: 3
Views: 2364

It depends really, if the smell is coming from the stomach, it may work.
But if it's oral issues, then no luck, because I went through that shit for 2 years of strict clean diet and nothing.
Get your wisdoms and tonsils checked first.
by badbreathe88
Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:15 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have completely cured, Thanx GOD!
Replies: 15
Views: 6587

Hm... I guess I'll try to persuade him to do it. Thanks for the advice :D
by badbreathe88
Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:14 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Suffering.. any suggestions?
Replies: 2
Views: 1014

Hmm.. I had my wisdoms removed and I'm feeling a piece of bone sticking out from my gums. Anywayz the areas are white and not black and yet it is still stinking up my mouth, it's healing so freaking slow... it gets better everyday but... omg.

Okay how to test if the area smells, brush your teeth ...
by badbreathe88
Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:09 pm
Forum: MY STORY
Topic: 10 years of halitosis
Replies: 19
Views: 9859

One x-ray photo revealed I have a tooth deeply trapped in my front lower jaw and doctor doubted it's an actual wisdom tooth so it's something else I guess.

This my friend is your bb problem, the tooth trapped in the front will cause all kinds of bacteria due to the fact that it's trap, it will ...
by badbreathe88
Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:54 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Deep Cleaning For Gingivitis
Replies: 4
Views: 1637

"..painful not to mention having to through the embarrassment of getting it done"

LOL! Nah there is no pain and embarrassment compared to "farting" in people's face. I would go to hell and come back if it cures bb.
by badbreathe88
Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:28 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Questions regarding possible causes
Replies: 5
Views: 3065

First thing let's try to do the easiest step which is to examine your mouth,
1. Go get an xray at a dentist to check for impacted wisdoms
2. Go get your tonsils checked for tonsil stones (ent)
3. Check your gums for gum disease (periodontist)
4. Check for h. pylori (ent)

Do this first and if you ...
by badbreathe88
Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:54 am
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: Deep Cleaning For Gingivitis
Replies: 4
Views: 1637

Thanks for the idea, I think I might get it done since my gums are a bit infected with pus.
To really find the source of the odor try rubbing your gums and then taking a sniff. Or you can try flossing if you see blood or smell an odor it could be an infection. Even if the cleaning doesn't kill bb ...
by badbreathe88
Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I think my breath is getting worse
Replies: 6
Views: 2768

I think maybe my reflux is getting more severe and now I have this horrible poop smell mixed into the already bad breath smell.

Hm.. this reminds me of a story, my mom used to suffer from insomnia, on days when she couldn't sleep, her breath smells like poo. I'm starting to think it's related to ...
by badbreathe88
Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:18 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My day with the ENT "specialist"
Replies: 3
Views: 1335

Some doctors don't know what they are talking about, because they have never been through what we are going through. They brush off the problems like it's nothing. Every day we suffer because we struggle to find a cure, sigh*
by badbreathe88
Fri Oct 12, 2012 6:10 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: I have completely cured, Thanx GOD!
Replies: 15
Views: 6587

Great improvement in the taste and tongue coating and even in the morning breath!
Yes i used to taste sour after drinking or eating sweets.

Nice!
Hm.. I went to the ENT today and he didn't want to do the procedure, he said my tonsils were so - so, not too good - not too bad. I have some small ...
by badbreathe88
Fri Oct 12, 2012 5:37 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: My day with the ENT "specialist"
Replies: 3
Views: 1335

My day with the ENT "specialist"

Okay today I went to ready to get an endoscopy for h. pylori... but you know what? They didn't freaking have the equipment. This is what happens when you live in a third world country. So I couldn't get it done =/
The ENT was an old ancient man, who said that if I wanted the test done I'd have to go ...
by badbreathe88
Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:31 pm
Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
Topic: im so mad at my family
Replies: 13
Views: 4285

unfortunately, this doesn't ease any pain at all , but makes it Worse ,because now there is no trust either . I've heard this So many times . No one admits that we smell when asked . Doctors included . THis does NOt help us

Actually it helps some and frustrates others when seeking for the truth ...
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗