THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Deep Cleaning For Gingivitis
-
glamourgirl05
- Junior
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am
Deep Cleaning For Gingivitis
Anyone gotten this done at a dentist? If so please share your experience and if it help with bb
-
badbreathe88
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am
Thanks for the idea, I think I might get it done since my gums are a bit infected with pus.
To really find the source of the odor try rubbing your gums and then taking a sniff. Or you can try flossing if you see blood or smell an odor it could be an infection. Even if the cleaning doesn't kill bb, hey at least you have cleaner gums right?
To really find the source of the odor try rubbing your gums and then taking a sniff. Or you can try flossing if you see blood or smell an odor it could be an infection. Even if the cleaning doesn't kill bb, hey at least you have cleaner gums right?
-
glamourgirl05
- Junior
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am
I really think some people should look into doing this, I googled it and turns out when u have gingivitis/ periodontal disease, Your breath Will have a fecal smell! I soo what to give this a try but I read it can be painful not to mention having to through the embarrassment of getting it done... May God Bless Us All and give us the Strength
-
badbreathe88
- Junior
- Posts: 60
- Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am
-
glamourgirl05
- Junior
- Posts: 71
- Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.