THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Deep Cleaning For Gingivitis

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Deep Cleaning For Gingivitis

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Anyone gotten this done at a dentist? If so please share your experience and if it help with bb
badbreathe88
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am

Post by badbreathe88 »

Thanks for the idea, I think I might get it done since my gums are a bit infected with pus.
To really find the source of the odor try rubbing your gums and then taking a sniff. Or you can try flossing if you see blood or smell an odor it could be an infection. Even if the cleaning doesn't kill bb, hey at least you have cleaner gums right?
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Post by glamourgirl05 »

I really think some people should look into doing this, I googled it and turns out when u have gingivitis/ periodontal disease, Your breath Will have a fecal smell! I soo what to give this a try but I read it can be painful not to mention having to through the embarrassment of getting it done... May God Bless Us All and give us the Strength
badbreathe88
Junior
Posts: 60
Joined: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:46 am

Post by badbreathe88 »

"..painful not to mention having to through the embarrassment of getting it done"

LOL! Nah there is no pain and embarrassment compared to "farting" in people's face. I would go to hell and come back if it cures bb.
glamourgirl05
Junior
Posts: 71
Joined: Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:24 am

Post by glamourgirl05 »

Yea its better to think of getting this done in a positive way, Well if ur serious of getting the deep cleaning, keep it posted? I'm just curious to know if makes a difference on bb for some, as I do know and understand every case of bb is diffrent
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗