THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 190 matches
- Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:38 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cat's Claw
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1727
- Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cat's Claw
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1727
Cat's Claw
Anyone try this?
http://all-natural.com/catsclaw.html
After using cat's claw in working with approximately 150 patients between 1988 and 1992, Dr. Brent Davis reports that "Uncaria tomentosa has the ability to break through severe intestinal derangements that no other available products can ...
http://all-natural.com/catsclaw.html
After using cat's claw in working with approximately 150 patients between 1988 and 1992, Dr. Brent Davis reports that "Uncaria tomentosa has the ability to break through severe intestinal derangements that no other available products can ...
- Wed May 29, 2013 4:38 am
- Forum: VENTING
- Topic: Even in church?
- Replies: 8
- Views: 22340
I know exactly how you feel. The last time I went to church was in 2010 and around that time I was going very sparingly, now I don't go at all. You can't blame the folks for reacting in even God's house of worship, it's normal for anyone with a nose and working olfactory system to take offense to ...
- Wed May 29, 2013 3:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I want to buy an OralChroma
- Replies: 26
- Views: 21116
- Wed May 29, 2013 1:27 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm stupid
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6210
- Mon May 27, 2013 4:57 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm stupid
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6210
@Deebo- this condition is still pretty much unknown there are some doctors who still have no idea what tmau is and finding a testing facility or even specialist to diagnose it in some areas are nearly impossible. Even though tmau is pretty well documented still its knowledge bank of physicians and ...
- Sun May 26, 2013 11:02 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm stupid
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6210
- Fri May 24, 2013 8:06 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: I'm stupid
- Replies: 15
- Views: 6210
I wanted to put this post back on the top again because I think this is something we all should look into more closely, though not much is out there to work off of.
I guess we all pretty much know by now that this story is bullshit and NO rifaximin did NOTHING for my bb! I think my cause is due to ...
I guess we all pretty much know by now that this story is bullshit and NO rifaximin did NOTHING for my bb! I think my cause is due to ...
- Fri May 24, 2013 8:02 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr. Aydin Murats post sticky
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2399
- Fri May 24, 2013 7:57 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!
- Replies: 66
- Views: 29942
I guess we all pretty much know by now that this story is bullshit and NO rifaximin did NOTHING for my bb! I think my cause is due to a certain type of bacteria inside of me that is breaking down too much methanethiol turning it into dimethyl sulfide and this over-abundance is causing me to suffer ...
- Fri May 24, 2013 7:39 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Cured or not? lets see after a week, interdental brushes
- Replies: 52
- Views: 16966
- Sat May 18, 2013 3:16 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fasting For Fresh Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4944
- Fri May 17, 2013 3:42 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Fasting For Fresh Breath
- Replies: 12
- Views: 4944
- Fri May 17, 2013 3:36 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Spiritual reasons for illnesses/bad breath
- Replies: 1
- Views: 4115
- Thu May 16, 2013 7:39 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Finally found a cure! Don't believe that there is no cure!
- Replies: 66
- Views: 29942
I was one of those ppl who got chronic uncontrollable bb later in life. I up'd my dosage to 1600mg a day and I noticed a drastic difference with just 400mg. I'm going to finish this and post back when I'm officially done.
UPDATE:
The noticable difference only lasted two days and somehow I guess the ...
UPDATE:
The noticable difference only lasted two days and somehow I guess the ...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.