THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Search found 4 matches
- Thu Dec 28, 2006 6:16 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: laser cryptolysis
- Replies: 35
- Views: 31074
What other doctors?
What other doctors perform the laser cryptolysis? In particular whom else in the Orlando- Jax, FL area. Thank you.
- Thu Dec 28, 2006 5:51 pm
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Laser Cryptolysis
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1792
Laser Cryptolysis
Hi. Does anyone know an ENT that performs this laser surgery in the North or Central Florida? If not can someone please give me Dr. krepsi email/phone number ? Hopefully he can refer me. Thanks
- Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:00 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Contagious BB
- Replies: 6
- Views: 3006
Contagious BB
Ok explain this one to me?
I have BB & BO. Today, someone at school was sitting across from me and started to talk to me, asking me questions. This person had no bad breath whatsoever. Well, I would answer this person's questions and I noticed that she was shying away a little but continued to ...
I have BB & BO. Today, someone at school was sitting across from me and started to talk to me, asking me questions. This person had no bad breath whatsoever. Well, I would answer this person's questions and I noticed that she was shying away a little but continued to ...
- Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:58 am
- Forum: GENERAL ABOUT BAD BREATH
- Topic: Dr Yehuda Finkelstein
- Replies: 3
- Views: 1654
Dr Yehuda Finkelstein
Where can we get this surgery done in the US? Do you perform any surgeries here?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.